Do hot, nice guys only go out with hot girls?

• Yes, obviously
    30% (9)36% (14)33% (23)Vote
  • Most of the time
    50% (15)46% (18)48% (33)Vote
  • Barely ever
    7% (2)13% (5)10% (7)Vote
  • Definetly not
    13% (4)5% (2)9% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting question...

"Hot Nice Guys"

They know they are hot... and because they are nice... They want a responsible, mature women, and they will wait till they find one... They get picky and they can be... Because they know they are a really good catch and want a girl who will see that...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Men and women both tend to gravitate to people of equal attractiveness to them. Women are more likely to place less emphasis on appearance, but that's not a hard rule. Obviously every couple is an individual, but as a general rule attractive people date attractive people because they can get attractive people.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• People rarely date outside their "league" - but it needs to be remembered that men and women have different criteria to make their ratings.

But someone who is a 10 (or close to it) is going to have a ton of options, and be in very high demand, and so they're almost always going to take advantage of that and hold out for another 10. They're rarely going to choose a 7 when they've got a thousand 8's and 9's (and a few 10's) anxious to be with them.

So, yeah. Rarely do people date more than one level above or below their level - whatever that is. And in the event that they do, there is usually something else going on. For example, hot young women getting with 80-year-old men doesn't happen - unless the man is at least a multi-millionaire or has massive fame/status.

0|1
    0|0
  • hot or not, every guy wants a hot/attractive girl. for us (guys) its just based on luck in who we end up with. with girls its more simpler because they get to choose and succeed due to not having that high risk if rejection, and guys fall in love faster and easier than a girl. thats why its best for the girl to approach who she wants when she wants.

0|3
    0|0
  • No, it's always a very gorgeous woman and a unnatractive guy. I'm straight so I think every guy is unnatractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's a generalization.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do some don't

0|0
    0|0
  • That's typically the way it works. Hawt attracts hawt.

0|0
    0|0
  • No both hot girls and guys date down. Extremely hot chicks are usually really intimidating.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

there is some truth to this i did see a lot of really hot girls with much less attracive bfs

• Not that often... true nice guys date any appearance range, because they aren't shallow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but women do the same. Hence your question.

0|0
    0|0
  • just like hot girls only go out with hot guys

0|3
    0|0
  • Most people date within their league

0|0
    0|0
  • More often than not, people date within their leagues. If a guy/girl can afford to date a 10, why would they settle for a 5?

Even if they did date someone below their league, it wouldn't be fair to the person "dating up", because the balance of power would always be in the more attractive partner's favor.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I would say most people date within I guess their league, you will see those couples who in a way don't "match" but doesn't make it a bad thing. So to answer your questions no hot guys don't always go out with hot girls. It depends ;)

0|0
    1|0
  • Like attracts like.

1|0
    0|0
  • it all depends who you meet and connect with me , but a majority of hot girls want to be with a attractive being like them

0|0
    0|0
  • hot and smart

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep seeing these really hot guys with ugly ass girls.. And I wonder why.

0|0
    0|1
  • It depends on the guys brain not his looks... Y'all don't make any sense

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time.

Hot, nice people want hot, nice people too.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nooooooo Hahahaha. Unless they're shallow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do, contrary to what they say

0|0
    0|0