Would you date a black Hispanic/Latino?

I'm asking this because just African and whites are the ones that get the attention here, what about Latinos and Hispanic, which race from them do you prefer?

• Yes I would date black Latino /Hispanic guys Would you date a black Hispanic/Latino?
  • No, I'm more attracted to white Latino/HispanicsWould you date a black Hispanic/Latino?

Most Helpful Girl

• its funny, I come from a place where the second guy would look more normal. Apart from the bleached hair.
    I think general attractiveness for mixed people comes with the mystery and exotic nature.
    I say this as a mixed person.
    So for me, the first guy is more attractive because he looks more masculine.

What Girls Said 14

• I voted yes, but I would date anyone. I'm Puerto Rican and Jamaican. So of course I'd date my own. I will admit I am generally more attracted to Whites and blacks equally, but everyone else is on a equal level after that. Preference and exclusivity are two different things. It's okay to have preferences, but exclusivity is the problem.

• Sure I would.

• Race doesn't play a part in who I date. It determines about their goals in life and personality. Also the trust we have in each other and be comfortable always.

• They are cute af tho...

• Both are good looking and I have dated both kinds no big deal.

• I'm mostly attracted to non-Whites men in general. My ex was Colombian

• I'll date anyone regardless of race but I think the second guy is just cuter, not involving race. He's more of a model, the top is just an everyday guy, which is not a bad thing.

• Yes because I AM dating an Hispanic man but he's not black Hispanic.. but I would still date anyways if he was! <3 I would date both, A and B.. do not care!

• Race isn't a problem to me. If we click, you got good personality, we share interests, and you make me feel like I've never felt before then that's all that matters to me. Race is not an issue.

• Yes, I'm not racist

• I way more attracted to the darker Latino/Hispanic guys

• Both can be handsome

• Why did you put a weird looking white Latino?

• The second one is definitely hotter!

What Guys Said 3

• I would if it was a woman.

Yes, Latinas are gorgeously beautiful

• I'm a guy and i've dated black women. I haven't ever had a date with a latino woman but I would certainly be open for it. Race doesn't matter to me.

• Lol i am a blaxican but i look alil more black and blasian but im half mexi haha n i get all kinds of girls they always ask what im mixed with haha