Should I worry that my boyfriend doesn't include me in his social media?

I have been dating my boyfriend for almost a year and the only evidence of our relationship is that we are "Facebook official". He's posted a total of two other posts about me on any other social media. He doesn't like anything I post about us, he doesn't even allow the pictures I post of us to be displayed on his timeline. I don't post about him often but when I do it is ignored by him and the fact that he "hides" it from his Facebook is the most bothersome to me. He also has no problem posting about his friends, tagging them in things, he allows their photos to show up on his timeline. It's not like I've ever posted anything sappy or sentimental it's usually cool things we did together. Should I be worried that he's so active on social media but rarely includes me in it?

What Guys Said 1

• You should tell him how you feel about it. This behavior is pretty suspicious, but I'd talk to him about it before you take any action. If nothing improves, I'd find someone who is proud to show you off.

What Girls Said 2

• Thats a tough one. My ex was like that. The only time he would post on my timeline is when it was my birthday. Other than that, he never posted anything about me or liked any of my pictures or status'. He always said it was because he never was on facebook that often -_-

• Nah. Social media isn't anything to Guys.