What do girls think when they look at the guy, and he is already staring at her?

She has a crush on me, she wears black because i always wears black,
she walks with those swingy hip movements infront of me and she accidentaly hits me with her bag,
Now here is the thing -
She looks at me, and all the time, im already looking at her.
What do girls think when they look at a guy and he is already staring?

• If a girl likes a guy, and she is trying hard to get his attention, and when she looks at him and he is already staring at her, ITS THE BEST FEELING FOR HER.
  • Now the girl knows 100% that you like her.
  • OTHERS (pls comment)

What Girls Said 3

• If someone is staring I think all kinds of things... but I never assume it's because someone likes me.
    If someone's told me or made it really obvious that they like me and I see them staring that's one thing, otherwise it just makes me really self conscious.

I know a guy who spends any time around me ignoring me, he'll speak to my friends, he'll even come up and interrupt a conversation I'm having to talk to the person I'm talking to whilst blatantly ignoring me, but then I'll see him out and I'll see him staring. It's a pretty expressionless stare and it is starting to get to me.
    If I knew what he problem with me was, it probably wouldn't be so bad, but it does agitate me a bit.

• How do u know she has a crush on u anyways? I mean if she told u she liked u, then she'll probably get the impression u like her too if she sees u staring

• id think he likes me, if im interested bc thats how i met every guy who liked me... ill ask him out if we already know each other. if we dont know each other, ill talk to him.

If it happens like 4-5 times, u look at a guy and he is already looking at u, in the beginning of class, even in the middle of the class, when u look at a guy and he is already looking at u?
      Will u be 100% sure that the guy likes u? How will u feel if that guy is ur crush?

If it happend 4-5 times, that u look at a guy and he is already looking at u,
      will the girl be 100% sure that the guy likes her?

i can't speak for her. if it was me id try talking to im. but im more assertive than many.

What Guys Said 0