Asking for his number instead of keep texting - good idea or not?

So I had three dates with this guy who is now on a family vacation. We are getting along really well, at least the dates were amazing! I was thinking about asking him for his number so that I can call him just for a few minutes sometimes. I don't really like texting plus I am seeing that he barely texts me although it was always so amazing in person.

Will it sound clingy or needy? Bad idea?

1mo We text by messenger by the way

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah go for it. If you've already seen each other several times and plan on going out more times getting his number is a good idea. Especially if you really enjoyed your time together!

It was eeally amazing. Sadly he went on a family vacation and I will only see him a month from now... and he barely messages me. So I thought of doing this. Do you think I should give him my number and wait for him to call instead? I just don't want to pressure anything :)

Yeah a month without contact would be hard to be honest. You can exchange numbers and tell him to call you when he has the time/has settled at his hotel or whatever. I doubt he'll have a problem with it since you seem to have amazing chemistry. Go for it guurl

• go for it

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0