How would you know if a shy guy has a crush on you?

Also you don't see him often

Most Helpful Guy

• You catch him looking at you often!.. During conversation he blacks out he has no idea what should he speak next!.. He wants the conversation to be longer but he just runs out of words too soon!.. You giggle or smile and he will make an idiotic smile face

Most Helpful Girl

• You'd have to observe what he's doing with other females. If he has trouble looking at you, yet you catch him looking and looking away, that's a sign. If he has no trouble talking with other females in a non-flirty way but he seems to stumble with you, that's a sign. If you make some effort to talk and he seems shy and awkward, yet he`s making no effort to really leave the situation, that`s a sign. If he opens right up with things that don't deal with face-to-face, meaning: he's more courageous on your FB or in texts, then that's a sign.

What Guys Said 3

• Well I guess that he is shyer around you than others. Some of your friends will most likely notice his behavior before you do. You might catch him admiring you from afar. He can stop fidgting around you. Or you ask him. With shy guys like with shy women it is hard to tell cause they try and hide it from you. Because your under 18 the best way to tell is from the other students. Ask your friends to watch his be havor and they will be able to notice a difference.

• You catch him looking at you a lot. That's literally the number 1 thing for shy guys.

• You'll catch him staring at you when he thinks you're not aware of it. Even shy guys stare at women they are attracted to, and they are equally bad at hiding it.

Ahem guys admire women that they find attractive we don't just stare at them.

What Girls Said 3

• You ask.

• Well i have this guy who everyone says he likes me but is shy. He tries to kiss me when we are alone and you can tell he gets so nervous around me he shakes. He sits with his body facing me all the time no matter where i am and he has trouble speaking to me.

• Because he would be walking funny because of his enlarged snake monster trying to escape from inside his pants.