Do white guys not like tall Asian girls?

I always hear people talking about how they like short Asian girls and stuff. But what about tall ones? I know there's not many tall Asians and I hardly hear about them. For some reason I just happen to have a crush on a 5 foot 11 white guy lol. I never thought I would ever have a crush on someone out of my race.
But oh well, you can't choose who you fall for, right? I'm 5 foot 9. And a lot of people say I'm curvy and that I have big... stuff. I'm not fat lol. Let's just say I have a flat ish stomach. Anyway I was wondering if guys like tall Asian girls? I just want to see if I can go for my crush lol. :) ❤

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not white but Asian girls are hot, if anything tall Asian girls are probably even hotter.

Haha really? Thanks! A lot of Asian guys have a crush on me and give me chocolate and stuff. But I wasn't sure if white guys were the same, lol. In my school it's like 60 percent Asian people. And I live in Canada lol :, D

Your welcome and really? haha that's pretty cool!
      That's awesome that you have schools like that in Canada though.
      Feel free to follow me so we can talk via pm :)

Nice! XD

What Guys Said 21

• I love tall women. This is a preference thing and, as you know, we all like different things. I also love short women. I'm 6'2" and have been with women up to 6'5". If you like this guy, go for it. No reason not to.

Thank you! :) I'm glad you don't limit your options! :D These comments are all amazingly supportive! :)

• I am only 5'9 so thats probably the tallest I would be willing to date. But guys who are in the 6ft range wouldn't care as much and may even prefer your height.

Thanks! :) I'm glad you think that way! :)

• This depends on each individual guy, on whether they like girls of a certain type. But that shouldn't dissuade you from trying to go for him. Good luck and godspeed.

• Some guys like small girls, others like tall girls. Its preference so you have to ask him what he likes.

• Height doesn't make much of a difference to me. My rule of thumb is I like girls who are 5' something. And even outside of that often is not a huge deal.

Thank you! :) I'm glad you don't limit your options! :) These comments are all making me so happy. I'm in such a good mood right now even though it's that time of the month (lol). :)

• Tall chicks are hot

Thank you so much! :) xD If that's you in your profile picture, your hot. Lol xD

It is;p lol slid in dms

• i do but the question i ask is do tall Asian girls like short American guys lol

I can't choose who I fall for, but I did have a crush on one lol. Not by looks, but his personality was amazing.

• I love tall Asian girls. Being around them is like dying and going to Heaven.

Oh haha! :) Thank you so much! Your comment makes me so happy! :) I notice you like tall girls! :) <3 Thanks! :) I especially like people who like the way I am lol! XD

• Why in the world would we not like tall beautiful women with great bodies? Sounds like a great combination to me.

Thank you so much! :) All of these comments are making me feel so much better! :) Thank you! I really mean it! I'm smiling from ear to ear literally right now! :)

• sure lol... I like them and many others do like them too :P

Thank you so much! <3 :) I feel so much better! I think I'm going to be one of the few girls who take the first move now lol! :, D

And that makes guys like me happy haha :p

xD I guess sometimes girls can make the first move too lol! XD And thanks for your comment! It really inspires me! It may not have much an impact on your life though. :) But thanks!

• I think the emphasis on their race makes them run away for the hills

I like your expression in your writing, it's just that, I don't exactly get what that means. :, D

• I am 6 foot 5. Where were you when I was your age? (I know, not born yet).

And mind you, I grew up in the greater San Francisco Bay area, so you would think I would have had a higher chance of meeting one when I was a teenager.

Oh lol! Thank you! XD Yeah there's a lot more Asians in North America in the 21st century than back then. :) Thank you for liking tall Asian girls! XD

• I'm sure there's people into that, especially if it's in the legs.

Thanks! My friends all say I have super long legs lol.

• Go for it. You seemingly have a nice body and everything. There is no apparent reason to be afraid.

Nice but would you date a tall Asian girl?

Not taller than me (6ft). As I said to another girl on another post a while ago, height doesn't matter much to men. Women are the ones who care about it.

Oh nice! :)

• I'm 6'0 and like it when girls are shorter than me with heels. So you're fine.

Nice! :) When I wear heals I'm like 5'10 or 5'11. xD Unless I wear stiletto boots. :, D And thank you so much! :)

• I've never seen a tall Aian girl, But I'd love one! <3 :P

Aw thanks! :) I know we are rare! And thank you so much! All these comments... wait, I just saw a comment that said "Nope." nothing else written... meh! Anyway, thank you so much! XD

Lol, I do tons of squats xP Thanks though! XD

No wonder :)
      And u are very welcome <3

• yeah, you'll be fine

• Tall ones are fine

• Don't like ugly girls despite of race

I guess that makes sense. I mean like, there's nothing wrong with not liking an ugly girl right? Lol. And I'm glad you don't judge by race! :)

• I think for -most- of us, what we like doesn't change that much. So a guy who likes taller girls with curves is going to like you.

Most guys don't care much about height as long as they are taller. They have mild preferences but they are smal relative to the body shape they like, pretty face, etc.

Oh nice! :) I guess i have a pretty face. People say my face looks innocent like an angel and my body looks like a devil. I'm not sure if that statement is a compliment though. :, D I guess I'll take it. And thank you for this comment! :) It makes me feel so much better! I'm not that worried about the other stuff, mostly my height! :) If he likes tall girls then I would be considered perfect for him! :) Thank you! :D

• Nope

Meh! xP I guess people have their own preferences lol! XD So what do you not like about a tall Asian girl? The fact that they are tall, or the fact that they are Asian. Or both? :)

What Girls Said 1

• Pretty sure they do.

Thank you @Mustachekitteh! Omg!!! <3 <3 <3 Your profile picture is sooo cute!!! ITS SUCH A PRETTY CAT!!! (Sorry I'm a cat fanatic! I like dogs too, but not nearly as much as cats!) OMG!!! <3 <3 <3 (I do this all the time sorry)

lol It's cool and she's a huge lazy bum. XD

Oh lol! XD I really want a cat so bad. I stayed at my friends house once and I stayed with the cat for a day, omg so cute! It was super lazy, it would just sit there and have a staring contest with me, but it was cute in that way too! <3