Guys, The girl you really have feelings for says she likes you too, but wants an open relationship?

open relationship: "a marriage or relationship in which both partners agree that each may have sexual relations with others."

Would you do it?

• Yes
    25% (8)
  • No
    75% (24)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends on the man. Personally, I'm with her because I want her, not a bunch of other sexual paretners. What is sad is that people today think sex is a recreational thing and don't respect themselves enough to know the difference. Bottom line, why have an SO if you want to sleep with everybody else. Also, what diseases might she bring home to you? I don't care if she says they all wwear condoms, how do you know, you weren't there. God forbid she gets pregnant. Are you supposed to support and take care of some strangers baby? Think this through. Don't do it just because you want her.

What Guys Said 22

• No, I really don't think I would do it. If it is she and I having sex, and someone else besides me, to me that would be weird. I know a lady who lived like that for awhile and she had 2-3 partners at one time. She was confused and I didn't agree with it. (I was NOT one of the partners. LOL)

• nice try, nope. tall... what criteria is that to decide anything?

Tall girls who live in open relationships have Kudies... I heard that in Kindergarden!

• No way. Any girl I have feelings for I want her to be all mine. Not a chance I'll ever agree to an open relationship ever.

• She likes me too? Bullshit.
    I wouldn't do it.

• I won't lie I would do it. But proper girls don't fuck multiple guys that's society right now and whether u like it or not data how it is. Secondly don't give her money at all.

• No.

I'd maybe hook up with her.
    But it couldn't be a regular thing.

• meh... I've done this a few times... but find the girl asks for it (to be open)-then gets upset when you actually DO IT and see other people... when it (open relationship) was HER idea. lol a bit ridiculous.

• well i would stop liking her immediately and she would just be friends with benefits status.

• Sounds icky, I'm out.

• I would not do it.

• Hell no

• Why would you be in a relationship in the first place?

• I'd consider it, but most likely wouldn't.

• Sure, open is always better than closed. ;)

• I don't share with nobody nor do I share myself with anybody else but the person I love

• fuvk no

• dude, you are looking at heavens door, walk in

• I'm not a cuck.

• No way. I'm not having sex with other women, no matter how many guys she has sex with. I'm staying faithful.

• Sex is sex. As long as I'm the guy she goes to at night, it's all good. Until I start to get jealous and the relationship falls apart

Or it starts to burn when you pee... or your name gets written down for the child support... or she sees you 5 mins after the other guy... but yea, sex is sex lulz.

@Truthatanycost sarcasm doesn't carry over too well on the internet 😒

• Sorry, but I don't like to share what's mines with others

• I'd tell her to fuck off.