Did he like me after our first date?

I met a guy through a dating app a couple weeks ago and he's been traveling for work so we weren't able to meet until yesterday. He had been texting me everyday and we would have good conversations and we were excited to meet each other. We met for dinner. I felt like it went great. There were no awkward silences and we laughed a lot. A couple hours later we were talking and then he said well, im beat. And started moving like he was ready to go. I felt like it just ended abruptly but we were walking to our cars and he asked about my plans for the weekend and i didn't have any true plans yet but he had plans with his friends. He said we could play it by ear. He texted me making sure i got home safely. But today i haven't heard from him at all. Normally he wouldve texted me by at least 10am and its after 3. Am i just being too paranoid or could he not really be as interested after meeting me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not enough time yet to assume anything, I'm sure he will get back to you, its Labor Day weekend so you have extra time

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a long weekend. He's busy and you should be too. Don't send him too many texts in the beginning or you may scare him off. Take his lead. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• He has plans with friends so he's too busy to talk to you. Don't be paranoid or you'll scare him off. Later tonight - and I do mean later - if you hasn't heard from him send a text and ask how his day with his friends went. But make it LATER

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're being a tad paranoid. Maybe he forgot or he fell asleep. I think you should relax.