Girls, I like my best friend, how should I ask him out?

So about 3 months ago I asked him out because I heard he just bloke up with his now ex... He said no cuz he wasn't ready to date yet. Now that it's been a while I wanted to ask and see if i get a different answer, but I don't know how to bring it up. And I'm afraid that if he says no ill loose him as a friend too... What should I do?

3

What Girls Said 3

• You've got feelings for him, which means you've already crossed the friend line and in to the attraction line. If he's your friend, he'll tell you the truth and try and salvage the friendship if he thinks you can bounce back from your attraction toward him. If not, this will always be an awkward best-friendship unless something is said or done about it to address what you're feeling.

• There's no hurt in asking again. But if he says no, don't pursue it any further

• Hey girl, difficult situation to be in! You should be really proud of your confidence in being able to tell him in the first place, I know a lot of people wouldn't be able to (myself included) :) I think it would be good to make an informed decision, like is he showing signs of liking you back? Does he flirt with you? Or you could just ask him regardless and get some peace of mind rather than overthinking it and later regretting not doing anything... either way, I hope it works out well :)