I need to fix this?

so I'm seeing this guy for about 2 months... I really think I'm falling from him

I very confused though because we both agreed to take things slow. He then introduced me to his family, wants to move overseas together and we are together everyday

Things have changed slightly. Today he wanted space and said he wants to be alone. I don't understand. I obviously got upset about it and I have made it worse.

how do I fix this? am I over reacting? I want to keep him so I need to do whatever is necessary to get him back

What Guys Said 2

• 1st, 2 months is no way near enough time to move in with someone. I'm not saying it can't work, but we don't know near enough about a person to have a good relationship in 2 months. It would be a really big mistake to move overseas with a man you don't know well enough and haven't lived with. In my opinion, you are both rushing. When you start a relationship, everybody is on their best behavior and try to hide the warts. If you are together longer, those warts start to come out. Thats how you really get to know a person. There is no other way to look at it. Him wanting space can be for more than one reason. You have been spending a lot of time together and needing space makes sense. Not a lot though. Thats the best I can do because I don't know his real reason for needing alone time. I don't know what was said when you got upset about it. You do not want to smother him, nor should he do it to you. To fix things, you need to talk with him. Apolligize for getting upset because he wanted something that makes total sense. You should want some too. Over reacting? Definitely! Wanting something and doing it can be two very different things.

• Did he mention anything in particular why he wanted space? It is very strange to just drop such a bomb on you all of a sudden.

not at the time. a bit later he said he had a migraine

Well, maybe he meant that he needed some space today. The way he said it made it sound like he wanted space in general, which is more serious obviously.

Let him be alone for today. You can text him tomorrow sometime and ask how he is doing, that seems to be the best way to go from here.

What Girls Said 0