Would a 19 year old girl date an 18 year old guy?

I'm 18 years old and I like a girl in my college class who is 19 years old. And I'm wondering whether I should decide to get to know her more.

The reason I ask is because a lot of females in general tend to go for guys older than them for things like differences in maturity levels and other stuff.

So girls, if you met a guy who is somewhat decent looking, is social and has a good personality, would him being a year younger still be a problem?

If you're a 19 year old female especially, please answer!

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Curious guy here.
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

• When I got together with my boyfriend he was 18 and I was 21. He asked me out and I said yes. I felt a little awkward at first because I felt like I was a cougar but as you get into your 20's age doesn't really mean that much, especially when its only a year apart.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I've seen it happening already. Take your chances with her and don't regret for lack of action ;)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• it depends on her

• I think a 19 year old girl would have no problem dating an 18 year old guy if she really likes him.

• I was with my boyfriend when he was 18 and I was 19. So yes

• Y not?

• Yes if they like each other

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!