Girls, is it ok to be funny and silly on a first date? If not what should I act like on a first date what is acceptable behavior?

I like to fool around a lot and have fun but when it is necessary I can also be serious and caring but I would really like to go into a first date like its any other day for example if it's raining I might just start singing in the rain or doing other silly things and just having a good time but is that acceptable for first dates if not what is acceptable on first dates? Thank you for the help

2

What Girls Said 2

• Yes i agree with @houstongirl26 you always should be yourself and have fun! =D Just don't over do it because they may find it to be too much but I think you would be okay because like you said you know how to be serious when needed. :) I'm the same way I like to laugh, have fun, be silly. :p Plus, sound slick your personality will make the date fun and interesting. :)

• Of course, be yourself on a first date. there's no sense in holding back if that's how you really are