Do any of you girls reply to a text from a guy only to be nice? Say you never met the guy be you gave him your number and you do this?

wouldn't you not reply at all if you werent interested in him? Just trying to figure this girl out. She always replying to me quickly or when she can (mostly pretty quickly say within 1 sec-4 min).

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes we reply without being interested because we feel bad not doing it... But if she's replying so quickly every time as you say, she's most likely interested!! And even if she wasn't, you shouldn't give up so easily... So, writes people domt know what they really want... Some people might think they're not really interested in someone but if they other person persists, sometimes the other person is in for a big surprise and finds out they are interested... But just didn't realize it before...

Anyway good luck with that 😛😁!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• How fast they reply sometimes indicates their interests to talk to you, but it doesn't necessarily mean they want a relationship with you. Sometimes they are such people who are good with texting/replying and some bad.

What Girls Said 4

• Not necessarily, a lot of times I just reply to be nice. Sorry to bring your hopes down though...

• I never would've reply to a stranger

• I replied to a stranger once- we had quite a lot in common and have a fair few mutual friends. We drifted away because of he was very distant bc of other commitments and i moved on too. now he started talking to me but I've found someone else ;/

• I gave a guy my number that means I'm interested enough to give him my cell.

And I always reply him back when he texts.
    Say if I lose interest in him, I would still reply him back here and there just being nice, but eventually I'll just ignore him..
    But I would never give out my number just to be nice.
    She replies your texts that means she likes you too.

What Guys Said 0