Guys, what is your idea of an ideal date?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Some home cooking, watch a good movie and play some games. Followed by hot sex.

What Guys Said 20

• These look like ideal dates...
    www.organicfacts.net/.../Dates2.jpg

• I have a a lot but one is taking her to a museum, or aquarium to enjoy the visuals than out to eat at an exquisite restaurant. Or just to a park where we can sit by the lake with our favorite foods, soft music playing in my jeep as we watch the sun set. And just laughing together, have deep conversations about our goals in life, deepest fears, favorite childhood moments etc.

• A nice picnic on a hill over looking the lovely lake that I live close to.

• The girl that's understanding, communicates, abit shy, polite, and knows how to respect a guy. This 5% scratching the surface. But what I said will do.

• Fooooooood. Lots of food. The girl needn't talk. Just eat. We both are eating in pure silence, listening to the crisp of the fries. yeah...

• A girl that's relaxed and can show interest, appreciate interest - the rest doesn't matter. I wouldn't really like a restaurant because there's always people starring at you - a walk in the nature/by the sea would be best, maybe a coffee - and the rest is at her place :-)

• My 'Ideal Date' would be these;
    cdn.rosannadavisonnutrition.com/.../...f-dates.jpg
    Lol ok ok, a nice evening on the town, just the two of us enjoying one another company and getting to know each other, doesn't have to have sex involved since it is the first date right? :v

• Cuddling/making out under the night sky or on a beach.

Girl would have to be pretty comfortable though!

• I like bowling, drive in movies, dinner and a movie or a simple Netflix order a pizza. Yes I'm old school I believe the guy should pay the way too. It's just the right thing to do.

• Depends the circumstance

if it is a first date, dinner to get to know each other and then a movie or go dancing. In fact, dancing after the movie

if we are partners

Wine... Dine... then 69...

• That depends on the girl.

• Where the girl offers and actually pays for both of us.

• I make her laugh a lot while still being myself and also being the best version of myself, all while falling in love with her more with every one of her words and smiles.

• I don't care what the date actually consists of, as long as it ends well.

• I want us to eat ice cream while we go for a walk on the hillside

• Something active where we'd still have a chance to talk and get to know each other. Something like kayaking or hiking

• she is mute and naked

That's not very normal. You sound like a rapist.

@GrapeJuice , no, kind of a joke, but not totally, sometimes it is work for men to talk on a date as much as women want to but we really like the naked part!

@GrapeJuice And you sound like you didn't get the satire...

• One were I don't have to pay and still get laid.

• Fifteen hours of sex

• Fucking her, then make her clean my house.