The guy im dating has the tinder app on his phone?

So I've been seeing this guy for 2 months! we aren't that serious yet but I really like him and he's said to other people that I'm his girlfriend. tonight when we were out he had his phone out and was scrolling through the apps to show me something and I saw that he had tinder on his phone! he only got this phone just before we started seeing eachother and he's not the best with technology having previously owned a nokia brick phone!! I told him my friend was on tinder and it was really funny but I don't know if he just downloaded it to see what it was like or if he actually has an account and is speaking to other girls?
Do you think I should bring it up next time he has his phone out! we only really see eachother on the weekends as he works during the week. I don't want to make a big fuss over nothing. I'm leaving the country in two weeks for uni aswell so I don't know if he's downloaded it to meet girls when I leave?

he's a sweet guy and we have loads in common and he told me last weekend that he wants to date me whilst I'm away. like long distance!
any advice? should I dump him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got a few friends who go on tinder who have girlfriends, one of my friends will even start hitting on girls when we go on a boys night out, I think they are still wanting the freedom of a single life while still being in a relationship. I don't know, however know that if he goes on tinder, he's not 100% fulfilled with you. I guess you could go on Tinder and see if he comes up if you wanted to know for sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• i honestly do not see him having tinder a problem considering you two aren't exclusive. He can date other girls just like you can date other guys its not cheating when you don't have a actual title. i feel like most people get confused between "dating" and someone saying "can we exclusively date"

What Guys Said 2

• You should use my mug shot to cat fish him
    http://i.imgur.com/sOM3n22.jpg?1

• Unfortunately, it's no surprise guys lie to girls, particularly when it's to get laid. Either he's pretending to be interested in you for something casual, or he does want to continue a relationship. However, since he's got Tinder on his phone, he's probably looking for some casual stuff on the side. Even if he's not good with technology, it's pretty easy nowadays to delete apps!

What Girls Said 2

• Yh you know he a hoe. Lol
    Bet let's just hope for the best he downloaded it out of curiosity ! Ok!

• i would be honest with him about it