Is my friend's sister off limits or is she fair game to date?

My friend and I are the same age, both guys, and I like his sister who is a year younger than us. Would it be wrong to date his sister? Should I ask him first?

3mo What do y'all think?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's none of his business, Just be aware that if it doesn't well in all likelihood it will end your friendship.

What Girls Said 1

• Are you kidding? Of course she's off limits. I'm sure it's somewhere in bro code that you can't do that. Your friend will kill you. Just watch the Big Bang theory like season 4 I think and you'll see.

What Guys Said 6

• After a careful readthrough of the bro code the jury have made a decision. As stated in the bro code, page 15, rule 11: A bro will not sleep with another bro’s sister. However, a bro is allowed to be vocal about her level of attractiveness. If you wish to appeal against this decision I suggest you contact your attorney.

Source: http://www.brocode.org/page/15/

• no way bro that's a code you don't break ever! even with his blessing don't touch ever!

• That's a violation if the bro code. Negative.

• How close are you guys? Like buds? Or just here and there

Just kinda here and there. We see each other and will chat but are not that close.

Yeah, we know each other. Not that well but I am hoping to ask her out and get to know her better and then see what happens.

Bah just go in slow. If the guys there follow a bro code than yea just let him know and ask if he's cool with it. But if not go in slow and see how it goes. No need to say anything yet i guess. If anything later.

If its a close bud then yea tell him for sure right away

Lastly If you can get to a closer friendship with her over him and then ask her out. Then you dont gotta say anything. You slip right through the bro code loop hole

• Ask him first, if he's ok with it go for it

• nah bro, fuck first ask question later