How do you conduct your single life?

My friend and I were having a discussion the other day on how people approach single life. We noted that she, saw it as an opportunity to explore various "options" and engage in fun dating opportunities. While, I preferred to take the time for myself. I was just curious how do you conduct your single life? Furthermore, do you prefer being single or are you are more relationship person?

3mo Thank-you to everyone for your responses they are all so enlightening. I truly appreciate the time everyone took to reply!:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question. I think "single life" to parents is code for crazy super orgys'. In reality being single is very boring for me. Im single, frequent the night life and honestly it's alot' of innocent socializing. Kinda boring with occasional casual sex.

I find myself scheduling alot' of weekend meetups with new people. Talking checking out new Breweries, wineries bar meet ups etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• to be honest, I'm more relationship person, but not too overly attached kind of, I love to have it balance with my friends. In my single life, my friends and I usually go somewhere new ti travel, to explore new beautiful nature, new culture and also try new food. I have a bucket list crossed in my single life, and that's the best time to enjoy companions with friends, enjoy life and be adventurous. It will make you appreciate your space, open up your mind and also love yourself. it makes you interesting too

What Guys Said 2

• I chill by myself most of the time, then I make my rounds checking out girls, then if there are any that are decent and available, I make my move on them.

I don't mind being single, but I would like to have a girlfriend.

• day by day

What Girls Said 4

• Just work on myself, as in fitness and health. Work on my studies getting the best possible marks, strengthening relationships I have with friends, work on my passions and hobbies such as concerts, drawing, gym, learning and building my book collection as well asjust flirting around with guys either on facebook or in person... just flexing my "charm" and "seductive" muscle abit lol! 😛

• When i was single i used it as a time for self reflection and learning to love myself.

• I would have to say im a bit of both, i miss having someone to kiss, hug and do fun things. but then again i really like the single life and love to tease men with what i got (mean?). I do want a boyfriend again someday who.. i guess.. is close to my age.. i guess. But the men i really want are like 30 years older

• Single is fine by me