Asking a guy to Homecoming? Is that weird?

I think I want to ask my crush if he would like to go to Homecoming with me in two weeks. Should I? If so how should I ask him? When do I ask him? We don't know each other well, but I've smiled at him and said hi in the halls and at lunch, and he's smiled back and said hi back. So should I make the move? If he says yes should we go on a date so we can get to know each other prior to Hoco? If he says no, how do I act fine with it and casual so I don't look heartbroken?

Most Helpful Guy

• When is homecoming? If there's still time I'd try to get to know him a bit better first. If there isn't, I guess you'll just have to take the risk

All the preparation in the world won't prepare you for that feeling, so I wouldn't even bother myself. You can't control how you react to a major disappointment like that.

Homecoming is in two weeks. I feel like homecoming will be the key to getting to know him

Yeah, I say go for it. No promises, but it definitely won't happen if you don't ask

Most Helpful Girl

• ask him! it's not weird. if he says no just say it's okay and go with someone else, it's his loss. but asking him would be better than regretting not asking or wondering what would've happened if you did

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just do it and if anyone makes fun of you laugh in their faces.