Is this girl interested or not?

I met someone a week ago and she told me she was single and we exchanged numbers. I text her about hanging out on Sunday and this is her reply.

"Yeah, it was nice seeing you too! I have some plans on Sunday, but that might could work! I will let you know!"

Is she not interested? It's not a direct answer and I don't want to sit around and wait for her and she never contacts me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well she says she'll let you know but if she doesn't when it gets sooner the day, just politely ask if she could just let you know either way please.

It does sound like she's interested. I mean if I already had plans on a certain day but was still willing to go hang out with someone on the same day of those plans, then chances are I really genuinely wanted to hang out with that person. Usually if I'm busy on a certain day and someone I get on with wants to hang out, I'll just rearrange another day. If on the other hand I was actually still trying to find a way to meet up with them despite being busy, chances are I really like them.

I ran into yesterday at a dance bar she kept looking at me while she was dancing I was his chillin in the crowd but we ended up on the patio we chatted for like 10 minutes and I later just left I didn't want to be there all night. Well today is Sunday I told her 3pm if I don't get a follow up then ill assume she is not interested and not contact her anymore. L

Most Helpful Guy

• She'll let you know. Too early to tell

Thing is we have same circle of friends so we run into each other and I ran into her last night at this bar I kept my distance bc I didn't want to kill the attraction and we ended up on the patio sharing some laughs. I left bar early I didn't know she was going to be there. I didn't say bye to her I went there to meet some other friends I just told them bye.

Never heard from her

Then she's not interested and simply blew you off

What Girls Said 3

• If she reaches out to you again, then she is. But if you don't hear back from her, odds are she isn't.

• I hate not knowing where I stand with people. She said she'd let you know , so if Sunday arrives and she's not been in contact to let you know what's happening either way, then I wouldn't hang around waiting for her to call or text.

I ran into yesterday at a dance bar she kept looking at me while she was dancing I was his chillin in the crowd but we ended up on the patio we chatted for like 10 minutes and I later just left I didn't want to be there all night. Well today is Sunday I told her 3pm if I don't get a follow up then ill assume she is not interested and not contact her anymore. J

Well I never heard from her...

Oh what did she say? Is she meeting up with you?

• Mmm might be a blow off yes.

I ran into yesterday at a dance bar she kept looking at me while she was dancing I was his chillin in the crowd but we ended up on the patio we chatted for like 10 minutes and I later just left I didn't want to be there all night. Well today is Sunday I told her 3pm if I don't get a follow up then ill assume she is not interested and not contact her anymore.

What Guys Said 0