Giels, what kind of physique do you find the most attractive when looking at guy's?

Huge and Bulky (Big)
Lean and proportionate (muscular)
Skinny
Chubby

0|0
20|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i prefer gyus with abs but not extremely muscular guys. The most importand thing isn't the beauty in your appearance but on your character

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Usually just average build. Skinny and chubby can be good to a certain extent.

0|2
    0|0
  • Lean and Chubby to me, but I'd choose skinny over big and bulky any day. I'm not into the hulk sized men.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lean and proportionate.. More like, healthy looking guys. I don't like too muscular/big kinda guys.. i dont find them attractive. It looks disgusting when it's too much

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I prefer guys a bit on the chubbier side, but not necessarily overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lean and proportionate but I also like tall skinny guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, for me, I go for the lean and proportionate type. Not too bulky, nor skinny. Perfect.

0|1
    0|1
  • though it might sound lame I usually don't care about a guys body shape much at all

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't have high standards for men, But I like a guy with a six pack or just nice abs. The real question you should ask are "deal breakers."

0|0
    0|0
  • Lean and skinny at the same time.
    I am also a small person.

0|1
    0|0
  • lean and proportionate or skinny or slightly chubby

0|1
    0|0
  • For eye candy: athletic (incrediblyhotguys. tumblr)
    For relationship: skinny/slender on average

0|0
    0|1
  • Lean or skinny.

0|1
    0|0
  • Proportionate and normal

0|1
    0|0
  • Lean and proportionate is just perfect for me

0|1
    0|0
  • It goes from lean to very muscular.

Depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscular, lean, proportionate

0|0
    0|0
  • Lean and proportional. I do not go for big muscles

0|0
    0|0
  • The 2nd one

0|0
    0|1
  • face, really if i like his face and his body is normal i'd go for it he can also have a little belly and that wouldn't bother me but I do like muscular guys but if the face doesn't fit i wouldn't even find his muscular body attractive

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.