Do you prefer to date other races rather than your own?

For example, are you a black girl who doesn't like dating black guys? Are you a white girl who primarily dates latino guys? Are you an Asian guy who only dates white girls, etc.

If so, why?

• I only date outside my race (I got jungle fever like a mug)
    11% (5)2% (1)6% (6)Vote
  • I prefer to date outside my race (I'd rather date someone different, but I'm not opposed to the same)
    17% (8)15% (8)16% (16)Vote
  • Idgaf what color they are
    53% (25)40% (22)46% (47)Vote
  • I prefer to date within my own race (I swear I'm not racist though! It's just a preference)
    13% (6)25% (14)20% (20)Vote
  • I only date within my own race (I would never corrupt our race's blood!)
    6% (3)18% (10)12% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1
18|16

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really have a race of my own- always been ostracised by the Indian community for being a half-black "son of a slave", and never fit in with the Afro-Caribbean community because I don't look at all black. So I prefer to date outside my race, though I'm not opposed to dating people from the same races as myself. I look like any regular Indian guy, so it's not like the majority of girls from any race would ever consider giving me a chance to date them anyway.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I have Dated and Mated Many guys within my Own... Race.
    However, back in 2010, I had a Change of Heart when I First got on Facebook. A Muslim Man from Egypt found Me on there, and with Getting to know him, I ended up Flying out to Be with him and his family. My Second trip back over, We ended up Tying the Knot at the Ministry of Justice.
    We are sadly Estranged now but even though, I am Sticking to What I Prefer as a Her.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I always have a hard time with this one, because it's not about race, it's about skin TONE for me. I don't like dark skin. I don't even like tan white guys. I like fair to pale skin, dark hair that is not curly, and lite eyes. Spaniards often have lite skin, lite eyes and dark curly hair. Asians often have dark straight hair, lite skin, but dark eyes. Ukrainians often have lite hair and eyes, with with straight lite colored hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love getting to know people outside my race. I'm open to dating guys within my race but also outside my race. Totally fine by me. No problem there.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have dated outside my own race, but most of my sexual and romantic partners have been white. I don't have a preference in that their race or skin colour is something I consider, I just date whoever I find attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Race doesn't matter to me at all. If a guy treats me right, and we click then that's what I consider. There is beauty in every race. Personally, I think that anyone who restricts themselves from interracial dating are blinded by social norms. That is no way to live.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only date white men.

0|4
    1|1
  • Race matters nothing to me, I'm a black woman who likes, black, white, Asian, Hispanic, etc. Men my boyfriend is hispanic.. if I like you.. I like you.. so yes I date outside my race.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have no racial preference. I've asked men out of all races, but only dated Hispanics so far.

1|0
    0|0
  • My current girlfriend is black

2|1
    0|1
  • I date anyone but White guys. I just can't with them.

3|1
    0|2
  • Dating is one thing. Marriage is another. I would only date a white man so marriage to someone not white out of the question. I would be totally outside my comfort zone to be seen dating a man who was not white.

0|0
    0|1
  • I dont know my race since I was adopted but to me race doesn't matter.. I find a lot of cute guys from each race

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't care... At all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only date white girls and white guys.

0|1
    0|1
  • I have never dated my own race. I just find the other race (Latino and Asian) more attractive than my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly date within my race (white), but it's more of a rural-urban culture thing. I always feel like it's hard to connect with people who grew up in big cities, no matter their race. Where I'm from, most non white people are urban, but I haven't dated urban white guys much either. Especially rich ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mixed so I've always dated outside my race in a way.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I'm in a relationship with a woman who is same race as I am, but many years ago when we were separated due to being at different colleges , I dated women of different races.
    Beautiful women know no color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference whoever I like or have a connection to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a black American and I date all ethnicities, I see no need to restrict to just one ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as her personality. is really great and we click on different levels skin color is irrelevant

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a real preference

0|0
    0|0
  • I only date white women.

1|1
    1|0
  • LMAO I had to vote the final option.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would like to date other races
    but other races dont like me :p :p :>

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer white chicks to flirt with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to date Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Koreans)

0|0
    0|0
  • Any race really, i love all kinds of women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only date within my own race

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my women/culture too much so I say with my own.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

What culture are you?

• Show All
    • 3mo

Have you had bad experiences with white people where you live?

• 3mo

Yes. Many of them

• Mixed race and I only date white girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to date outside of my race, I like like Indian women and in my country those women are by far the most attractive, but I am not opposed to dating a woman of my own race.

0|0
    0|0