Guys, Why do younger men want older woman?

If you dated an older woman and you were much younger what attracted you to this cougar and why? Did it last? Do you recommended? Why you would or wouldn't again? How did others treat you guys? What was the biggest ups and down?

2

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's because of mommy issues. I think what draws me to those women is that they are mature and caring as opposed to my own mom. I have dated a cougar but then I got turned down 😔. I think people thought she was my mom or something. I don't recommend that kind of relationship unless you don't want kids and are willing to stay with that person. I wouldn't recommend it if she treats you like a child instead of a lover.

What Guys Said 1

• I have no desire to date on older woman nor have I ever. I know there are some guys with this but they more often look for women within their own age group