She flirts like a player, but is she really one?

- There is super gorgeous girl in my class who likes me,

- She knows all the flirting techniques like hitting me gently accidently, making eye contact etc.

- but she doesn't flirt with any other guy of the class and many guys even say that she has a boyfriend becoz they always see her on her phone,

- What do u think guys and girls?

• She is a loyal type of woman, she flirted with you coz she liked you and she is not interested in anyone else in the class.
    17% (1)0% (0)11% (1)Vote
  • Maybe she has a boyfriend, but she sees you as a potential replacement so she is giving u signs.
    50% (3)67% (2)56% (5)Vote
  • Others (pls comment)
    33% (2)33% (1)33% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|3

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 3

• I picked C because I think both A and B could be legitimate answers. I know both the type that overly flirt with everyone, and overly flirty with only the guy they truly like. If she does have a boyfriend, I think it is perfectly legitimate to be on the look out for a new partner if you are not totally happy in your current relationship. If she has a boyfriend, she could be together with him because it is better than being alone. The real indicator here is that she doesn't flirt this way with anyone else!

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

"and overly flirty with only the guy they truly like. " and,
      "The real indicator here is that she doesn't flirt this way with anyone else!"
      From above 2 statements of yours, can i conclude that she will be a loyal type of a woman if she gets involved with me?

• 2mo

Yes, I think so!

• i say make a move if she seems hesitanat or plays games move on if she has a boyfriend also move on

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe she has a boyfriend

0|1
    0|0