She flirts like a player, but is she really one?

- There is super gorgeous girl in my class who likes me,

- She knows all the flirting techniques like hitting me gently accidently, making eye contact etc.

- but she doesn't flirt with any other guy of the class and many guys even say that she has a boyfriend becoz they always see her on her phone,

- What do u think guys and girls?

• She is a loyal type of woman, she flirted with you coz she liked you and she is not interested in anyone else in the class.
  • Maybe she has a boyfriend, but she sees you as a potential replacement so she is giving u signs.
  • Others (pls comment)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I picked C because I think both A and B could be legitimate answers. I know both the type that overly flirt with everyone, and overly flirty with only the guy they truly like. If she does have a boyfriend, I think it is perfectly legitimate to be on the look out for a new partner if you are not totally happy in your current relationship. If she has a boyfriend, she could be together with him because it is better than being alone. The real indicator here is that she doesn't flirt this way with anyone else!

"and overly flirty with only the guy they truly like. " and,
      "The real indicator here is that she doesn't flirt this way with anyone else!"
      From above 2 statements of yours, can i conclude that she will be a loyal type of a woman if she gets involved with me?

Yes, I think so!

• i say make a move if she seems hesitanat or plays games move on if she has a boyfriend also move on

• Maybe she has a boyfriend