Is it a good idea to add a guy you're interested in on Facebook?

There's a guy I met at the place I used to work for the Summer that I would like to get to know, but we only knew each other for a brief period of time and barely spoke. I haven't seen him since I stopped working there two weeks ago. His friend used to talk to me, but ended up ditching me for some reason. I'm just not sure if adding him on Facebook and making a move would be a good idea... Your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, do it. That's like the easiest way to talk to someone and get to know them better before asking them out.
    Plus, you get to see some of their interests they had before meeting you, so they can't just fake stuff to get you to like them. You'll know more of the real them.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm , well i mean sure but don't seem desperate or needy.
    just be casual say" long time no see , how you been?" be cool and collected guys love that

What Guys Said 1

• Best thing that happens is you add him on Facebook, spark up an interest and get into a relationship with a guy you are crushing on.
    Worst thing that happens is he thinks its weird, doesn't accept the friend request and you never have to see him again.
    What is there to lose? I say go for it!

What Girls Said 1

• It's fine, it is not even a big deal. Add him if you want.