How do I flirt with a guy in my class?

So there's this guy in my biology class that I find attractive. He sits in the row behind me but not close enough for us to talk. We were also in the same class last semester but I'm not sure if he remembers me. Since we've never talked before, how do I engage in a conversation with him that will make my flirting obvious?

What Guys Said 1

• Walk up to him, "Hey I'm (name), I noticed you like (something), I also like (something), do you want to get lunch together sometime?"
    Being straight forward is the best method, of course you will get nervous but in the end confidence and showing you are attracted to a guy are the two most attractive things you can show as a girl.

What Girls Said 2

• Talk about sexual stuff. You're in bio right? Tell him you're DNA helicase and you're going to unzip his jeans because of it. Or tell him "wanna put your alpha helix in my beta barrel?" That one is always good. Or you can just skip that stuff and just introduce yourself and ask him out.

• here some options
    1) talk about the class that you guys have as known homework
    2) stare at him but at him
    3) try talking to one of his friends somewhat