Would you date a girl who lives on an Indian reservation?

Feel free to share why or why not. Thank you.

• Yes
    40% (2)65% (11)59% (13)Vote
  • No
    60% (3)12% (2)23% (5)Vote
  • It depends (explain)
    0% (0)23% (4)18% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I would if she lived close enough to me, actually some of my closest friends growing up and even now are a family of native Americans two sisters and a brother, they're half but their mother was full native American, may she rest in peace, I'm part native American myself to ( I know I don't look it though ) so be a good way to learn more about the culture.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Do you know much of your Native American ancestors? I appreciate your response

• 3mo

I don't unfortunately, I'd have to get a DNA test in order to find out for certain, all I know is a ancestor of mine got kidnapped in a raid and she ended up falling in love and marrying the Indian that stole her lol.

What Guys Said 9

• It would be difficult: the nearest one (in NY) is about 4,000 miles from here.
    I don't see much of a future that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian as in native americans? Not sure what you mean and possibly depends on the context of why you live there.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yes Native American. My entire family has lived here for a very long time.

• Show All
    • 3mo

Cool, thank you. We do have a lot of long black hair over here haha.

• 3mo

That's what I was referring to. Long, feminine hair is incredibly sensual.

• Yuuuup Tax free house baby

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, if she was close, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is that exactly?😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. She would get a free check every month for doing nothing. It's the American way. Then I would have a kid with her and take it off the reservation and get welfare and food stamps.
    Work the system and find the loopholes. :)

0|0
    0|1
  • It depends

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in the UK, so I couldn't but I have always been fascinated with Native American cultures.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

i think for us brits the question should be would we date a traveller. personally i would if her family didn't mind

• 3mo

@wankiam I wouldn't date a traveller, but each to their own.

• yeah if she is cute

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1