Would you date a girl who lives on an Indian reservation?

Feel free to share why or why not. Thank you.

• Yes
  • No
  • It depends (explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I would if she lived close enough to me, actually some of my closest friends growing up and even now are a family of native Americans two sisters and a brother, they're half but their mother was full native American, may she rest in peace, I'm part native American myself to ( I know I don't look it though ) so be a good way to learn more about the culture.

Do you know much of your Native American ancestors? I appreciate your response

I don't unfortunately, I'd have to get a DNA test in order to find out for certain, all I know is a ancestor of mine got kidnapped in a raid and she ended up falling in love and marrying the Indian that stole her lol.

What Guys Said 9

• It would be difficult: the nearest one (in NY) is about 4,000 miles from here.
    I don't see much of a future that way.

• Indian as in native americans? Not sure what you mean and possibly depends on the context of why you live there.

Yes Native American. My entire family has lived here for a very long time.

Cool, thank you. We do have a lot of long black hair over here haha.

That's what I was referring to. Long, feminine hair is incredibly sensual.

• Yuuuup Tax free house baby

• Well, if she was close, yes.

• What is that exactly?😅

• Yeah. She would get a free check every month for doing nothing. It's the American way. Then I would have a kid with her and take it off the reservation and get welfare and food stamps.
    Work the system and find the loopholes. :)

• It depends

• I live in the UK, so I couldn't but I have always been fascinated with Native American cultures.

i think for us brits the question should be would we date a traveller. personally i would if her family didn't mind

@wankiam I wouldn't date a traveller, but each to their own.

• yeah if she is cute

What Girls Said 1