Would you date a girl who lives on an Indian reservation?

Feel free to share why or why not. Thank you.

• Yes
  • No
  • It depends (explain)
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I would if she lived close enough to me, actually some of my closest friends growing up and even now are a family of native Americans two sisters and a brother, they're half but their mother was full native American, may she rest in peace, I'm part native American myself to ( I know I don't look it though ) so be a good way to learn more about the culture.

• Do you know much of your Native American ancestors? I appreciate your response

• I don't unfortunately, I'd have to get a DNA test in order to find out for certain, all I know is a ancestor of mine got kidnapped in a raid and she ended up falling in love and marrying the Indian that stole her lol.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• It would be difficult: the nearest one (in NY) is about 4,000 miles from here.
    I don't see much of a future that way.

• Indian as in native americans? Not sure what you mean and possibly depends on the context of why you live there.

• Yes Native American. My entire family has lived here for a very long time.

• Cool, thank you. We do have a lot of long black hair over here haha.

• That's what I was referring to. Long, feminine hair is incredibly sensual.

• Yuuuup Tax free house baby

• Well, if she was close, yes.

• What is that exactly?😅

• Yeah. She would get a free check every month for doing nothing. It's the American way. Then I would have a kid with her and take it off the reservation and get welfare and food stamps.
    Work the system and find the loopholes. :)

• It depends

• I live in the UK, so I couldn't but I have always been fascinated with Native American cultures.

• i think for us brits the question should be would we date a traveller. personally i would if her family didn't mind

• @wankiam I wouldn't date a traveller, but each to their own.

• yeah if she is cute

What Girls Said 1