How come it seems like every chick I meet has special snowflake syndrome?

They all like to say they are crazy or weird in a cute way thinking it makes them unique. Everybody can't be crazy/weird. If they were, it would actually be normal.

W0t do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am actually crazy lol? But you already know that 😋

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you are at a college home of special snow flakes, liberals, art/social science majors and safe spacers. Are you really all that surprised?

Now if your meeting them away from the college grounds then they're just being influenced by social media and society so again nothing surprising.

What Girls Said 22

• Because there are obvious upsides -- in terms of self-image -- and there are zero downsides whatsoever.

Tell ya what, I challenge you: Give me a downside... literally, ANY disadvantage, of this way of thinking. Anything at all.
    Go.

Special snowflake syndrome. That carries with it a negative connotation.

Lmfao. I used to actually play world of warcraft, believe it or not. Me and three other friends from wrestling used to LAN after practice everyday.

lol you already said that yr room "smells like WoW" in this same thread...

in any case I'm not really surprised, tons of people play it.

• Everyone is a special snowflake.

But what we all forget is that we're all still snow.

You're unique in and of yourself... but you're not THAT unique.

And people forget that.

• Well when you look at them like they are psycho they feel like justifying themselves

• Well Im pretty weird... Maybe not so much in a cute way lol but I think everyone has a little weirdness to them once you get to know them.

I think you would find initially its a front though. I know a lot of girls who I've seen doing it first hand. That's why you hear about girls acting different when they're not in front of their friends. They kind of conform to the guy they're attracted to/trying to impress.

Yeah, lol. Most of the girls I see saying these things are vanilla as fuck. Srs. The epitome of a basic bitch. The uggz and ipad type.

Lmao not worth the fight.

And interesting. Maybe they're just trying to hint at things they find interesting? That way you could potentially pick up on it and ask her to do something she'd be interested in. Some guys need a nudge, you obviously don't, but they don't know that

Stats - 120 pounds, Catcher, Max rm 270 squat

• Because you act like god's gift to women.

• Every one can go crazy some times. Everyone is weird in other ppls eyes. Better to know how they are than hide things from you before you get murdered by a psycho chick.

• (laughing)
    With every person I NEVER listen to what they say, I just sit back and watch their actions.

• Just flex lmao

• Maybe it's uuuu

• Mayb it's bc u r so hot u attract the crazies lol

• I have no idea... I guess it's because I have special snowflake syndrome.

• I have special snowflake syndrome. Why not. I know you have special snowflake syndrome.

• They don't think they're special. They're just hoping you will.

• you attract real crazy girls

• Lol some girls are
    Not all girls

• It's like the guys that say 'I'm different' like no bitch you aren't kthxbai.

• It's the ones who don't see their ways as crazy or weird that truly are the unique ones.

• You're not wrong. I have noticed the exact same thing in men too. They all claim that they are "different", however their actions prove otherwise. People just need the illusion that they differ from one-another.

• Some people say they are weird or crazy so they don't have to explain their actions and/or won't be made fun of. It's like calling yourself out first so people won't mess with you about it later.

• Because you are some type of "special" and they want to sympathize with you

Pink anons make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Awwww you're cute trying to show your soft side

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...cba5201fd2.jpg

Maybe you should evaluate what draws you to chicks! 😊

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 11

• Its the new in thing today to be weird and unique. Its mostly all fake just to get guys to hook up with them. I'm tired of this whole I'm an individual and unique personality and I have died hair and peircings and tattoos. Just give me a nothing special girl who just does what she like regardless of style or societies latest trends.

• Brochachis, you have to play their game. Win them over by pointing out their "crazy" and saying it's cute. Or...

Do some crazy ass shit like taking a dump on the floor right in front of her innocent eyes to show that games will not be played here.

• Hahaha I've seen that a lot, especially on Tinder profiles. They'll say something that makes them look like batshit crazy, thinking it's positive... the fuck? I know it's just sex, but I don't wanna lose my life for some pussy xD

• What you describe is normal female behaviour, which has been intensified by psychological conditioning dressed up as education and entertainment.
    If you are looking for a NAWALT (not all women are like that) you might as well be looking for a unicorn.

• its all excuses. they use that as an excuse to make socially or morally unacceptable behavior seem more acceptable.

• It means that you don't respect these women enough if you are calling them crazy/ weird. Walk away so that a better man who respects them and their "weirdness/ craziness" will come along. Why are you trying to pursue a woman if you don't like her and can't respect her for who she is?

The fuck? Lmao. They are calling themselves weird/crazy.

@Puppylove94 Is it attracting you? I think you should message no profile pic, flash1. He seems like he really knows how to treat a woman.

Oh well duh- I already did.

"Walk away so that a better man who respects them and their 'weirdness/ craziness' will come along"

Couldn't resist after that sentence.

• well everybody is different in a certain way, which doesn´t mean that they are "special" xD but i guess this is generally pretty hard for people to accept.

• Feminism of course.

• stop eating aluminum idiot

• Just go along with it if you wanna get laid.

• I don't know why but it's annoying everyone wants to stand out these days