This guy I just started talking to is still facebook offical with his gf/ex girlfriend. I want to get to know him but I don't feel right continuing on?

So I just started talking to this guy like 3 days ago and when I looked at his facebook it said he is still in a relationship with this girl. I asked him about it and he explained to me that the last time they were together they got in a huge fight and haven't talked much since which was like 3 weeks ago. He said he would consider it over but I feel like he's just saying that so I won't stop talking to him. I really want to continue getting to know him but I don't feel right talking to him if he is still possibly involved with this girl. I want to tell him this but I dont want to come off as bitchy or make him think im pushing his to break up with his girlfriend since Iv only known him for such a short time. What should I say so he knows im not going to continue with this if he doesn't make up his mind?

What Guys Said 1

• If he's not officially over, don't do it. Him saying "I consider it over" doesn't mean that she feels the same way. That's not something you want to get involved with.

If you come off as "bitchy", he's coming off as a "jackass".

What Girls Said 2

• He's still with her. Don't let him fool you.

• honestly , hope he not thinks you are a rebound