Guys, what do I do?

My guy friend told me him and his friend were going to hangout this weekend and asked me if I wanted to join. He told me he didn't have plans yet but were making them and would text me the plan. This was Thursday. Friday came and I heard nothing. Then Saturday came I heard nothing. Now its Sunday afternoon and still nothing. I don't know the reason for him not contacting me but what should I do with this situation? He definitely should have texted me but didn't. If I just don't text him about this would he just assume I forgot as well or that I didn't care to hangout? If he purposedly flaked on me and I don't text him and just ignore him until he contacts me, what do you think he would think? Would it make him want to contact me? Would it tell him that I won't put up with his flakyness? Its not really playibg mind games or hard to get because he just didn't text me at all. I of course would reply if he texted me. I really like him maybe I seemed too eagar to accept his invite. Anyway, what do y'all think I should do? Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Let him do his shit. He said he wanted to hang out so HE should contact you about it. Now you could have just asked but maybe that could have come off as being clingy... Just don't over think it and let this dude deal with his mistakes. Behave normal and if he asks why u didn't go hangout say that he never updated you with the plan. That simple-he should be the one feeling crazy right now on what to do next not you. You have the power in this situation cause he asked YOU out not the other way around so don't stress out about this.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 100% sure you are over thinking this. He literally said he didn't have plans he probrably just didn't end up making any and thought it would be to awkward to text you saying he didn't make plans.💁🏽

What Guys Said 1

• He asked you to hang out and said he would text you. He didn't text you. That was really inconsiderate. (Red flag alert.) I wouldn't contact him.

What Girls Said 1

• Text him 'hey! Did you still want to hang out or is it going to be a boys' night😜'