Why do men want to make an excuse to cheat?

I have been in a relationship with a man for 3 years. He parents my other children and we just had a child. He talks bad about my body and tells me horrible mean things. He thinks I'm crazy because the other day his ex girlfriend called and he was nice to her. But when he's on bs he tells me to stop calling me and hangs around other females. I don't know what to do anymore. Help someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know that guy just sounds like a complete dick! Sucks you had to get this from him bc not all men are like this but unfortenately many girls these days think we are all bad. I'd say man up, talk to the dude, get mad if you have to, even leave for a bit if it gets to that point and see if he wants you back.

My overall opinion though from your story is that he is verbally abusive and not the best guy to be with especially with your children so you may just want to ditch the fucker already and not let him screw up your life. Don't be scared to leave him cause you are just making it worse for yourself. Best of luck

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you even be with him. Was the kid planned? If so, really dumb move.

The kid wasn't planned.

That's one good thing. Seriously, this guy is no good. Please please please don't show your kids that this is a man, don't let him be their example of a real man and what a relationship is.
      You don't deserve that, your kids don't deserve it.
      Really, he can go fuck himself. He's really shitty. I'm sure you can do better, so don't settle.
      There are other guys, much better guys, so why get yourself stuck with an asshole.

What Guys Said 3

• Why are you still with him?

• I have a good idea, leave him. He may not be cheating now but who knows. Save yourself the trouble and find someone who will love you.

• Is he really making excuses to cheat? Or are you driving him to that by not being a good partner any more? It's understandable. Kids, and especially a baby, change your perspective on the importance of things. But you still have to stoke the romantic embers or they will turn cold.

What Girls Said 0