How would you feel if you texted a guy you were involved with after 6 months to apologize and he replied saying he moved on?

I texted a guy I drove to see in a different city. Things went way bad and words were exchanged and we ended on a bad note. I felt absolutely guilty. 6 months later i texted him apologizing. I still like him but of course I know it will never work. He actually replied and said he forgave me but moved on and wished my life is going great as well. I felt relief and happiness from it, but it still hurt because I wanted him of course. But it felt great, to know that we forgave each other.

You guys have any stories where you felt happy from closure or that they forgave you?

What Guys Said 1

• Something like that happened to me in 1993. I had this secret affair with a female roommate in December 1988. She was a nympho and, to make a long story short, I got screwed after 2.5 weeks. I later moved out in April 1989. It was the most drama that I had in my life at that point.

In Fall 1993, she called me out of the blue. I had moved on, but it was nice to hear from her. I was a little guarded though. I had no idea why she called. She said "I just got your note." It turned out that, when I was moving out, I returned a book to her and put a note in it forgiving her and telling her that I will always love her a bit and wish her well.

We are FB friends and, in fact, it was her reaching out to me in Facebook, that I decided to step up on my Facebook presence.

That's awesome. It's a good feeling to know that someone you connected with once always come back in some type of shape or form. It's even more awesome that you guys forgave each other. Good story!

That's unfortunate and I'm sorry. I hope one day she will forgive you.
      I guess I feel good because he's the one that I truly liked and always will.

I don't think it has anything to do with forgiveness. She just needs to block me. I think that's more because she needs to keep her life simple and her husband is a controlling douchebag. I talk with her mom because my exGF won't - all coz of douchebag husband.

What Girls Said 0