I think my boyfriend is emotionally abusive. Been only dating him for two weeks?

Ok so I've been dating this guy for a very short amount of time. After the first few times with him were great but things changed like over night. I brought an overnight bag and set it on the bed for a sec and he yelled at me for putting it there and then threw it on the ground. I took a hot shower and the mirrors kind of fogged up and he yelled at me for being a slob and how I don't take care of myself. When we have sex he makes me do things I don't want to do... or when it hurts and I ask him to please stop he gets mad at me. He then claims that I don't know how to move around in bed and yells at me to stop using my elbows when I am on all fours😔 He says I'm lazy because of that. I didn't take my shirt off and he gets made because I didn't show him my breasts. He says that he shouldn't ask me and that I should automatically do it. It was cold last night in the house and he wouldn't turn the fan off. So I put on yoga pants because I was freezing. He yells at me this morning because he wants me to sleep naked and if I'm going to wear anything to bed it has to be shorts or nothing at all. Tells me all the things I do wrong and cusses at me for every little thing. It's like he always has to be right. I tried to talk to him kindly and calmly and he just stuck his hand out and said don't ever try to make a point ever again. I was sitting there quiet and crying and he didn't care. Just raised his voice louder. I stormed out after this morning and cried the whole way home. It was so mentally damaging. I haven't talked to him since and I am so afraid😔

Most Helpful Guy

• he's very abusive I suggest you just block him completely and if he doesn't leave you alone get police involved, restraining order, etc.

You only been with him two weeks so you want to cut it off now because it will only get worse if it progresses.

If you are afraid get some support from a friend/family member

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg. Run away. Far far away from this guy.

Don't cry over him. Rejoice that you got away and saw his true colors right off the bat. What a complete douchebag.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like my dad. Ditch him, nothing but trouble. He'll be upset but who gives a fuck.

• Why is it that when guys are really sweet they get broken up with but girls still put up with guys like this

• Yes.. he's an abuser. They always escalate to physical violence. Dump him. Cut off all contact. Never see to talk to him again!

What Girls Said 1

• OMG dump him

I'm afraid he will find me😔 Like I'm afraid to talk to him... he is older than me too