Do y'all have anything that usually helps you get over a crush?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. exhaust your sadness. go and cry about it a lot. talk about it to your best friend (s) and get it off your soul
    2. get distance, don´t keep them as a friend. if possible cut them out of your life
    3. actively look for other guys you find attractive and try to hang out with them, even if you´re not yet all that interested in them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would delete them off any social media, that has helped me got over someone I really liked for a really long time (almost 10 years) Delete any type of contact of the person, it will help you move forward. What you shouldn't do is re read conversations and hurt yourself even more. I would also keep your mind busy and find a hobby or work on your hobby you like to do.

What Guys Said 5

• Get rid of anything that reminds you of that person, cut all contacts, and just go out more and enjoy life.

• Crying in showers helps...

• lots of porn

• Mmmmm... Playing games helps

• Rampant sex with strangers.

What Girls Said 14

• Cut all contact with this person and avoid them as much as you possibly can. Its helped me. That way they shouldn't occupy your mind as much. This also works if you know someone has a crush on you and you've lost interest in them. Sometimes the whole "out of sight, out of mind thing works.

• Cut all contact with them.

• Stop all contact but also stop online stalking. Its a struggle but it helps a shit load when it come to emotional pain

• It fades away naturally once I stop talking to them for a few weeks.

• usually just being away from the person and not seeing them for long periods of time helps.

• I'm focusing on his flaws, throughout time, you'll be annoyed of him and get over him

That's a good idea, I do that too. But at the same time you don't want to be annoyed by him, because it can turn into hatred and you could become bitter with it.

@Shorty1991 haha yeah you're right, so do it till at least, it help us to erase our feeling to him ;p

• Time.

• Get a new boyfriend

• Cut all contact with them and then just time. Time heals most things.

• (smiling)

When I have dated & had sex with them = doing the same with other people
    When I haven't ^^^^^ yet = dating and having sex with them :P

• Some of the guys penis

• I'm trying to find the answer to this myself. For me, they usually go away with time and when I finally find someone else who catches my attention. It is a slow process though. It can only really happen when I don't see the person I'm crushing on for a very long time too.

• Excerise.

• I try to realize that they weren't all that and or find a new crush