What PHYSICAL qualities make a girl attractive?

obviously personality but im curious because I just moved and im making friends easily but is been hard to make guy friends at my old school I had a ton of guy friends.

0|0
4|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Her heart.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Give it time. Guys will come around. At your age, guys hover around women like hummingbirds to nectar.

1|1
    0|0
  • Bodily symmetry, glasses, legs, voice to name a few thing but a girl being attractive isn't gonna wanna make me be friends with em it'll wanna make me court them lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • physical qualities doesn't matter in making friends

1|1
    0|0
  • Why do I sense "validation seeker" on this one?🤔

1|1
    0|0
  • Glow.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me; tall, straight hair, not too thin, not too curvy, left handed (silly, but then, only a fellow leftie perhaps understands my difficulties the best).

But with that said, for me, personality is the most important and if I fall in love with her personality, every physical preference of mine becomes insignificant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh, I don't really care too much about the body as I care about the face but honestly I may be a minority in that. I love a girl with a face that's cute. Like nice eye color, good bone structure, great smile, good teeth and things like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • She needs to have a pretty face, she can make a bunch of friends no problem with that

any other assets fat ass, nice legs, boobs etc help make a girl more attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Face : huge eyes, puffed lips, small and pointy nose, soft jawlines, soft skin.

Body : toned body, tall, and soft skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good looks?

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium to long straight hair is always good. Otherwise I'm not sure or too picky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her feet, specially if they're dirty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good physical qualities would be short hair, small lips and not so skinny body

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time it wouldn't be "friends" if there was attraction involved. Why do you want your friends to find you attractive? Sounds like a sucky arrangement if you ask me.

0|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Bi girl right here who likes sexy, skinny girls with edge most.

*Cara Delevingne
    *Ruby Rose
    *Megan Fox
    *Cassi Van Den Dungen

0|0
    0|0
  • Really it's all personality. Guys like girls that are genuinely just fun and not prudes but don't flirt with everyone lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Unibrow. Yeah a unibrow.

K.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yes! Also, your breasts need to be a whole foot apart like they don't care for each other. That and a serious under bite

• Boobs. Because boobs.

2|2
    0|0