What do guys really think of shy girls that stay home?

So I'm not a virgin but haven't really dated in like I don't know how long and I've tried hooking up but it didn't work out. After hooking up with people failed a few times I've decided to stay single and wait. I'm 20 but guys my age don't really like me because I'm shy and don't like to go out. I'm not like one of those girls who tries to be an instagram model or even a nerd I just have no life. I'm just weird and don't fit into any molds... Only creepy old men hit on me in real life which makes me feel ugly. I know what some of you might say, "oh but you've dated in the past you'll find someone again" but I never attract the guys I want. Also a lot of the guys around me are players that go only for instagram models... What do you guys think? I'm just trying to be a wife but every guy around me is looking to fuck

Most Helpful Guy

• If you stay home, no one will ever find you. You want to be a wife. Red flag #1. Marriage is not on the table for many guys your age. You also have a defined list of what you find acceptable in a man. Well, guys can have lists too. You want tall, wealthy Chad with the 9 inch cock. Sorry, maybe he doesn't want you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Even though I'm a couple of years younger than you I can really relate to you. I'm very shy & guys never really like to talk to me except for older guy's , and it can get really annoying at times. But from my perspective most guys don't go for shy girls because it takes us longer to open up with them and to get comfortable with them (Hopefully that helped a bit)

What Guys Said 9

• What do you want the interesting guys to do? You don't like to go out, so if they ask you out you will turn them down. So they tried and will give up. You need to be willing to do things with them (like dates) so that the two of you will have some time together and get to know each other. Unless you can come up with something to replace the idea of dates, I do not see how you will make yourelf available for them to get to know (and like) you.

• Weren't you also just looking to fuck? You're kinda part of the problem you're in right now.
    Also, couldn't we say that you want a relationship because you're shy and can't attract the men you want?
    If you weren't shy and could attract hot men, you'd still be doing hookups, right?

• First, what are you looking for? Seriously what is it you want?
    Second, honey you won't find it sitting at home.
    Third, you are only 20. Don't be discouraged that you haven't found Prince Charming yet.
    Lastly, get past the Instagram model thing. Girls who post on Instagram don't even look like that know what I'm saying? You are you don't compare yourself to anyone you have so much to offer.

• How shy you are if you not virgin anymore? and really you lose the best selling point of shy girls that stay home by letting the wrong guy to take your purity from you.

• Try to go. for older men and by older I mean in the high 20's, some of them are looking to settle down I'd think. Also there's nothing wrong with being shy or staying home a lot, you just need to go to the right places to find the right people. Good luck!

• I think that girls who are too shy to leave the house make it impossible to meet anyone.

• I think it's cool , we could play Star Wars or something and watch films and take naps.

• I'd enjoy a girl like that :)

• I'm sure you're fine, I wouldn't have a problem dating someone like you but they'd have to be a bit older. I am 28 and I am not interested in dating a twenty year old who is at a very different stage in life to me.

What Girls Said 0