When does a guy being a virgin become weird/creepy or never having a girlfriend?

• 20-24
  • 25-30
  • 31-35
  • 36-40
  • Other opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's saving it for religious reasons then it doesn't make it creepy. If that isn't the case then honestly yes it is puzzling when a guy says he's a virgin and he's like in his late 20's and onward. I wouldn't automatically think he's creepy but I would be extremely curious how come it never happen yet. Depending on his reason and our chemistry, it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

It just never happened and women just never were interested in him or viewed him only as a friend, he tried but he has no luck at all, you know how some people just have no luck at all, it happens.

No women just treat men like they should know everything, when we all in elementary school we didn't expect anything from each other, then we grew up and got indoctrinated by media, and now expected men to lead in all aspects of life, it just makes cringe that people can be so gullible

@cchris989 I didn't say I'd reject him right off the bat but I have my right to be curious about things and ask questions & see if we're a good match or not. It's all a part of the dating process. Why should I just accept anything? You can't bring kindergarten days into this. People grow up, experience things, and so on.

What Girls Said 1

• When he talks about it all the time like he thinks he sexual status somehow defines him as a person.

But isn't virginity a turn off to women. I know many girls don't want a sexually inexperienced guy and I don't blame them, you know,

Thanks for the advice 😬, I know I'm overthinking it, I'm just the sort of person to worry a lot and worry about every single little thing thinking about what other people will think, Im gonna work on it lol thank you :D.

Np! Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• It's unnatractive starting at 20 but I dont think it become creepy until you are closer to 30.

• 36-40

• We all start sometime.