Online dating? Help?

I've been chating with girl online for two complete weeks on a daily basis.. Does that mean she's into me but wants to know a little more? I asked her once about going together to a disco and one time to go and meet each other and have a date she accepted but told that because of her work she can't right now.. Because she works every single day even on Saturday and Sunday.. Does chating for 2 weeks long means she likes me? What can I do or ask her to know she likes me and she wants sth serious? Do you think that I should insist on getting her phone number? Because I asked her once and followed up that if she doesn't like it won't be a problem for me then she said no.. And 3 days ago I was in a night club with friends and was completely drunk to the point that i sent her a message on the app asking wether she was okay or not and that even though i'm in the club with friends I can't stop thinking of her and that i only want her... The next i sent her a how are you message which she answered and the I saw that drunk message and said that i was totally drunk and that i'm sorry and she said everything is okay.. What do you think about that? Please tell me everything I can do to know if she likes me and so.. I don't want to be completely into her and then wake up knowing she doesn't have feelings for me... Thanks in advance for your help..

Updates:
2mo by the way she lives in the same city I live in

0|0
1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• See if she wants to Skype, if not I doubt that you will end up meeting her. If someone is truly interested and lived in the same city, I feel like they would want to meet ASAP to see where it goes. I am in the same situation, though I am messaging several guys at once. There is one who I talk to every single day, I asked him for a coffee date about 2 weeks in and he said "maybe", keeps messaging me, I ask him for a Skype date, yet again "maybe". I don't think anything will come out of this and you should prepare yourself for that as well.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• Get her on Skype asap

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

She lives in the same city I live in

• 2mo

Skype is not common here in the community we live in

• 2mo

Anyway thank you for your help