Do guys care about your weight and/or size?

I'm a pretty bigger gal , not gonna lie, and I do notice when my much smaller friends get boyfriends and relationships while I would be lucky if a guy even holds my hand for 3 seconds.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not gonna lie, most of us care, some more, some less, and it's also depends on how "big" a girl is and how it' looks not her, I am okey with chubby girls, but if a girl is too fat, lest say that it's not add to worth in my eyes, and she need to have very good personality to try and compensate for that.

Most Helpful Girl

• usually, yes they care. but my sister is a chubby girl, and she's confident about herself. and she has a lot of guys approaching her as she's funky and happy-go-lucky. so, it's not just about size/weight, it's personality too.
    you're beautiful when you feel beautiful

What Guys Said 16

• Generally speaking, yes. Most do. Sorry :/

• Yes I do I have always wanted to weigh a lot and be tall

Yeah but do you care about a girlfriend being a more mass than you?

Yes because she would be to big if she out weighed me
      I am a big guy muscle that is

• Yes, if you are overweight that is not attractive to most guys I'm sure there are some overweight guys who don't mind though.

• I prefer fit/skinny girls, though I've been attracted to some "curvy" girls, not the fat version of curvy, but not necessarily skinny.

Curvy-fat aren't atttactive to me.

• Yes. Almost all guys would prefer a slim girl rather than a bigger girl.

Having said that if you are willing to date ugly guys it won't matter, since they'd happily take whatever they can get. Men are much less rigid in their standards than women.

• In short, yes. But for the longer answer, I guess it depends on in which way you're big, like if you have a really big stomach (just fat) or if you are just curvy. Since you are just 14 I guess it could have to do with puberty, that you are a bit earlier than your friends and have just begun to get more a more "womanly" shape

• weight isn´t an issue xD i don´t want her to be smaller than me and i don´t like "fat" chicks. now i consider myself quite tolerant in regards to chubbyness but fat is a no go.

• I don't care about the number in your pants or on the scale, but I care about how it looks. A few extra kg are not a deal breaker, but if someone is clearly overweight then I'm not physically attracted anymore which is needed for a relationship

• Yes it makes a difference

But the good news is you're only 14. Lots of time. Do sports some fun stuff and eat good stuff. Dont worry about it. By the time
    You know it you'll Be exactly where you wanna be

• honestly i love bigger/plus size girls.

• To be honest, yes, we do.

In fairness, you are only 14. Is this just a growth spurt issue?

• It sucks but that's the reality of it. I'm not much to look at either so I do my best in other areas.

• Curve is best shape

• I don't care about the weight.. but I do care about the size.

What's the difference?

Weight isn't the ultimate factor in determining your size. Some people have a lot of muscle weights or bone weights and still look slim.

This is very true. If you had 5 women all 155 pounds (70kgs) they would all be different shapes and sizes. How tall you are, how much muscle, what your overall shape is, all effects how you carry weight.

• We care as much as girls care: a lot

• Your 14 your still growing if your that fat just learn to eat properly and start eating healthy foods. All of you and your freinds are going to keep growing until your 23. Many guys prefer tall women

What Girls Said 10

• Most guys will say that they do care, but there are lots of older guys out there who have done the dating, been a player, and fucked around and they are tired of the grind and looking for a good girl to settle with. It's those men who look for quality and personality, not just a hot body. The guy I'm with now is so damned sexy and really great guy. I feel like I've hit the lottery. He's been hurt a lot by women, and he tells me all the time that he is so happy in love with me simply because I'm real. I'm with him, for him. His looks are just a bonus. I'm over 200lbs, but I take care of myself and try to eat right. I've have a ton of medical issues keeping me from being able to really work the weight off, but I stay active and I do lots of outdoors stuff with him.

• Guys who value a girls appearance over everything else really aren't the type of guys you want to date so their opinions aren't important anyway. Stick to finding the guys who like you for YOU.

And focus on school first boys are not important at this phase of your life.

• I've never been thin, I've always been between average or just a little over average. I have large breasts and hips and a smaller waist. My body type isn't for everyone and that's okay, I've always been told by males who like skinny girls that I have a pretty face and it's a shame I'm not thin, but I know I have a nice body too, it's just a personal preference people have to what they like. I know I'm attractive and haven't had a problem attracting men what so ever, you just have to be like, you know what this is me, I love myself and you will attract people who love you too.

• I am what a lot would call voluptuous. Never been that skinny girl so I learned to embrace what my momma gave me. And as long as you're confident with what you are given, guys will be drawn to you.

• Your young you'll blossom. Some men like stick n jones others love a little more hip. Just be confident in who you are. Work on your fashion sense and self esteem. Be happy first

• I think guys definitely care about a girl's weight and size.
    But, saying that, guys also have a different opinion of what the perfect size is. Plenty of guys like a bigger woman.

• Guys and girls are about the same when it comes to preferences. You see we can't really make up our minds. I say I like tall guys but I am really into this guy who is between average and short. It really isn't about specific characteristics. In the end it has a lot to do with how a person makes you feel. If the converstation flows naturally and you don't ruin it by overthinking then there is a spark and things you usually find unattractive become endearing.

• Yeah, most guys like slim girls.

• I'm slender curvy and I notice the exact opposite.

Thick to chubby girls have the best luck with guys. You're only 14 everything will change in a few years.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more