People in relationships- do you flirt with other people with no intention of it going anywhere despite having someone you care about?

Why?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I did and she did, too. It's not like we wouldn't allow one another to.. ahem.. socialize and flirting doesn't have to lead anywhere, just for laughs.

What Guys Said 10

• I used to be a casual flirt but after meeting my wife and we was together I didn't anymore. Guess it took that special person to take you stop. And I haven't since meeting her.

• Yes, it just makes people happy to know they are desired, even if it's understood nothing will Coe of initial flirting.

• Are you asking out of curiosity, or are you feeling a bit of insecurity about your significant other?

Both tbh

That does not sound right to me, you should definitely approach him about it if you're not OK with it.

And if he can't cut off some girls, then somebody else has to go.

That sounds like cheating to me

• As long as it is innocent. I'm tend to naturally flirt with everyone I meet. One of my girlfriends was bisexual and she would often challenge me to see if I could get a girls number on a cold approach lol. Would never call but that's how we were.

• i want to know that as well i have lots of really pretty girls flirting with me and eyeing me often like they want something despite having a boyfriend

• I know some girls do it lol but i have flirted with another chick when i was contemplating leaving my ex for the longest time, and she always flirted back but at the time i just could not leave my ex for this other girl lol

• No, I don't.

• If I was in a relationship, no I wouldn't even if I knew how.

• It feels fun. But I do it less and less as I fall more in love with my girlfriend every day

• no i do not

What Girls Said 11

• Flirting is often just for fun and not meant seriously. If the person you're flirting with has feelings for you, or if you have feelings for them you shouldn't do it if you're not serious about taking it somewhere. If you're in a relationship, you shouldn't flirt with someone who is not your SO if either of has feelings for the other. AT that point it could be considered cheating.

• No. I don't see the point. Why would I lead some random person into thinking I'm interested in them when I'm not? And why would I want that type of attention from someone else anyways?

I am a friendly person and I'll chat with and hang out with whomever I want, but I don't flirt with other people. That's stupid and immature.

• No , because it's disrespectful to your SO. Plus. I'd never let another guy think I have ulterior motives when I'm in a relationship. It's humiliating for my SO

• I do. Just to be friendly and get a friendly response fron whoever I'm interacting with.
    It just feels good too.

• Why would you? It's disrespectful

I agree but I've been told it's common

Yep :(

I soo agree with you. I'm always hearing my oldest brother talking about his coworkers... and how one guy is married and the other guy has a girlfriend, but yet, both guys flirt with female customers a lot. It's sad, that's like cheating

• I flirt with anyone and everyone more so whilst drinking however that's as far as it goes.

• Yes if it's fun flirting with someone who understands you are in a committed relationship. But there is a line. Funny flirting is fine for me or my guy, but flirting with intentions in a no no.

• Fuck no, I find no pleasure in flirting with someone I have no interest in, not to mention that I feel like flirting with others while in a relationship is kind of disrespectful to your partner.

• I don't. It is rather disrespectful to the person I am already with.

• Yeah, it's fun! It doesn't have to mean anything. I mean, I wouldn't flirt too hard, and if my partner asked me not to I would, but it's just the funnest way to talk to people!

• Yes.. It just flirt I sometimes do it without even noticing me doing it lol it just depends on personality I guess.
    I'm a friendly flirty person I flirt with grandpas, guys in my dads age, cashiers, bankers and they know I'm just messing around.. I do it to people I'm pretty comfortable with. Like if I see them as dead serious people I don't lol
    but if I ever sense that a friend/person I flirt to is taking it seriously, I stop. And my flirts are not heavy duty.. They are just light messing around things.