Does slut/stud double standard make sense to you?

To me it makes perfect sense.

I am a straight virgin girl (never been kissed or touched by anyone) and I want to date and marry a guy who has had many women before me. Male promiscuity turns me on. The fact that he gives up all the women just for me makes me feel special. Besides the fact that he is very sexual and dirty feeds my purity and inexperience.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't adhere to it but the reason it exists is because of the amount of effort it takes for men and women to get laid. For a guy, if has to be attractive, charming, witty and confident in order to get laid. A woman just has to say yes and be willing and she'll get laid.

Now does this mean every girl does this? No but that's just how it is. Sometimes I get baffled when genders compare each other in this regard. Like if a guy expects a woman to be completely inexperienced or a woman expects a man to be just as experienced as her if she's been around.

Thanks for the most helpful guy.

Despite this question, the only time I find things like this is if a girl puts her sex life out there or acts overly sexual. I mean id prefer my girl not to be promiscuous but as long as she's clean and loyal when in a relationship then I don't care.

I just once had a girl straight up volunteer her whole sex history on the first date and that was the majority of the conversation. I'm just thinking wtf, why are you telling me this? I don't think it's better for a guy to do it either.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• "The fact that he gives up all the women just for me makes me"

http://i.imgur.com/WTDgcxW.gif

It is a challenge to make a manslut love me

Shut up. I am not a troll

But of course.

• it does make sense in that:

Most girls are sexually sufficient to get any guy off.

Most guys are not sufficient for "any" girl to get her off.

also it´s easy for a girl to get laid but harder for a guy to get laid, cause usually girls are not as open for casual sex. so it´s an achievement for guys but more like a given thing for girls.

having said that, i don´t agree with the double standard :D i think having a little fun is legit for both.

• Well first off I dont really see it as a double standard. Men decide what kind of sexual history they are willing to tolerate in women and women decide what kind of sexual history they are willing to tolerate in me. Its not our fault that on average you are more willing to settle down with promiscuous men. We didn't force you too, its something you chose on your own.

It also makes sense to me why people prefer what they prefer when considering the dynamics involved and what it takes to become a slut vs what it takes to become a manwhore.

I agree. Please explain what it takes to be a slut and what it takes to be a manwhore so everyone see.

• This turns me on
    I am not a big time Casanova, Don Juan, Hugh Hefner but I have had my share of sexual encounters
    I always thought being with a virgin girl and making her love and trust me, would be how I find my life partner

Virgins are super loyal to the guy who take their virginity

• Make sense that being a slut considered worse, but I would almost never recommend a womanizer to a pure girl, as you are most likely to and just like the other girls that he used, you think that you can change him but you don't, just like sluts are almost impossible to change, so I would go with No, only because I think that your attraction to very bad boys, is naive and unhealthy, and you risk ending up as used goods.

tvtropes.org/.../AllGirlsWantBadBoys

• It does make sense. Im into a somewhat older woman who is (as expected) more experienced than me. If she drops the literal army she could have for me, I'd be absurdly satisfied.
    Still, that doesn't mean this person is necessarily best for me. I think that, albeit the fantasy is fine, you're not seeing the person a whole if all you're looking at is a guy who had a lot of women.

• I just can't even right now... Just, WTF? It's like either someone is a hoe or dumb or both since I joined this site...

• Both are sluts

• Please bear my children, our offspring will be handsome and strong.

How many times do you want to impregnate me?

Ain't that what they all say. :)

They all say I am innocent because I am

• Troll- much?

• No it doesn't and I'm ok with not understanding that.

• i feel like u gonna get some player

promiscuous
      [pruh-mis-kyoo-uh s]
      adjective
      1.
      characterized by or involving indiscriminate mingling or association, especially having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis.

She wants someone that has been with many women, the thrill for her will be in him sacrificing them all just for her.

• Yeah makes sense as long as the has clean health

• yes it does

• I'm sorry but I think you have low self esteem. Why would you want a man that has displayed a lack of self control? Also if you think for a moment that a marriage/relationship will mean anything to a promiscuous man then I think you're being delusional.

I think the original post implies that the man is promiscuous in his youth because OP states that the man will be sacrificing all the women for her, implying that the marriage will be monogamous

Then mute this question, dumbass

Go and have your own discussion elsewhere.

• The double standard is stupid to me BECAUSE I feel the same as you.
    (i. e. I like the promiscuous-partner/inexperienced-me dynamic but I'm male and she'd be female.)

What Girls Said 3

• Turn you on?
    More like he will turn you in.

• Lol okay, Anastasia Steel.

• This is a guy, its so obvious and did not even try to hide being a troll

Stop convincing yourself that I am a guy. You dont want to think that a virgin girl wants a non virgin guy

obvious troll

Why does it hurt you to know that a virgin girl likes a manwhore?