Is saying sluts are insecure slutshaming?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if it was, so what? Truth hurts. Shit happens. Life goes on.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope... It's some kind of a subjectively objective conclusion on their behavior.

What Guys Said 7

• Probably.

• no. it´s just expression of your own insecurity.

Why do you think I am insecure?

M * instead of n

i disagree. in my opinion:
      slut = girl whose standards for the choice of a sexual partner are too low by your standard so that you don´t want sex with them.

promiscuous girl = girl you respect and you want to engage in sexual activity with but not necessarily more than that..

• calling someone insecure? no

I know calling someone insecure is not slutshaming lol. I asked if calling a slut insecure slutshaming

the reason doesn't matter. calling someone insecure is no shaming, it's your opinion and it doesn't really matter if you're right or not.

but it depends on how you say it.
      if you tell someone "you sleep with many people, I think you're just insecure" it is no slut-shaming

but if you say "you're a slut and you're insecure" it can be seen as that, not because you called her insecure but because you called her a slut. it's a derogatory term used as insult, you can think of someone whatever you want, but if you start to insult her because of something which is none of your business, and her sexuality is none of yours, then it's slut-shaming. But again, that's if you throw it at her face... you can think whatever you want. But the "nice" way of telling it someone would be calling her promiscuous

• No, there is no shame.

• No.

In my case, it's just factually incorrect.

You think sluts are not insecure?

They're just regular women who has their life and their shit together, and awakened to the potential of their own sexuality. You can take any woman who isn't batshit crazy, and burdened by religion, show her what her sexuality is capable of and turn her into your own personal private slut.

You have to be THAT good in bed though, and you have to REALLY have your shit together. It's actually way harder to find a guy who can bring this out of a woman than it is for a woman to cross over to the dark side.

Promiscuous women is the one who has had many sexual partners. What you said is not limilted to sluts lol. Loyal women can have wild sex too

• nope... its wrong though

• yes it is