What traits do you find really attractive about a persons personality?

What qualities do you think a person with great personality has? Describe for the opposite sex

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Polite, smart, can carry a conversation, but knows when to shut up

I'm not really interested in dating, but this describes the female friends I actually hang out with.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Masculine
    Dominant
    Smart
    Funny
    Caring
    Ambitious

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Can debate stuff without becoming defensive and lacking any kind of logic. Not being ignorant is good.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Agreed !! Specially with women! I love politics and talking about stuff and debating and adult conversations about everyday life. But god forbid a woman can't be sane in these topics

• 3mo

@Petr1992 If i think the other person is right I'm one of few that will actually say yeah you have a point... I didn't have that perspective on it... some of these women will just deny stuff like government statistics and say you have no proof. Mental illness is common among such women. Best to stay clear.

• 3mo

:)))

• Intelligent but humble, funny, adventurous, open minded, willing to debate

0|0
    0|0
  • Patience
    Intelligence
    Humility
    Humor
    Caringness (?)
    Dedication

0|0
    0|0
  • if a girl is not a feminist... that's very attractive and tells me she has her head on right

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• playfulness, laid back, sense of humour, open minded

0|0
    0|0
  • sense of humor

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone with values in general, someone humble and polite, and someone ambitious, funny and natural.

0|0
    0|0