Guys, what do you think of a girl who has sex on the first date?

• If she's a nice girl, good looking, I don't see anything wrong
  • I loose respect for her
  • It doesn't matter

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't care less if she does or doesn't, i can always refuse if i'm not in the mood for it

Most Helpful Girl

• Just as an alternate example for all you guys out there i lost my virginity to a guy i was on and off with for 2 years at 19. At 20 i met my current boyfriend and we had sex on the first date. Im not that kind of girl at all and he knew that and we've been together for 3 years now. After drinks we went back to his place to talk (i was naive enough to believe that) he worked some serious seduction. I went to pee and was shocked by how wet i was. I went back to him and we made magic. Im super far from a first date sleeperwither but sometimes thats not an indication of her and if its not i have faith that as a man u will b able to c that. Now im 23 and other than my very first time, I've only ever had sex with my boyfriend.

And that being said a loose girl who easily sleeps around should also b identifyable and i respect u guys for seeing it as a res flag.

I agree me and my girlfriend had sex on the first date and we've been together for 2 years now as well. The situation matters, also we had know each other before we dated.

What Guys Said 25

• I'm not sure I would accept but I find it really flattering that she is that excited to sleep with me.

What would possibly turn me off is if she sleeps with lots of guys on the first date. But if she's not normally the type to have sex that soon and I am a an exception then its a major ego boost.

• Easy like Sunday morning. . . .

• "I will only have sex with a date on the 3rd, 5th, 10th date."What kind of hogwash is that? By admitting something that stupid is just like saying, I am having sex, but going to make it difficult so I do not appear easy. Also baloney.

The type of person who withholds sex to numbers of dates is the same type person who withholds sex for other deviant reasons like hurt feelings or fogetting an important event. I don't like people like that.

Whatever happened to, "If it feels right?" Sure you could be wrong, but if you are using your gut instinct rather than your hormones you are more likely to be right.

If you belive it is right on the first date then it is. If you don't believe it is right on the first date, it isn't. It is what it is.

Just my opinon

• The same question should be asked of the girls. She did the same thing. I believe if both want it, it's fine.

• It's a yellow-reddish flag to me.

The good: I can finally get laid with a girl =)
    The bad: She is so easy to spread her legs on first dates, which means she could have done that with plenty of guys, not that I am against it but it would be a slight issue for me.

If I didn't know her and got laid right away, I'd be on guard but I do not lose respect.

• If she's what a I want in a girl and she has made it very clear that she wants a relationship, I don't see anything wrong with it.

• She wouldn't be my type... I wouldn't try to have sex that early when dating someone.

• I see no issuie

• I would be lying if I said that I'd be looking iffy at her. Not negatively... but iffy...

• Vote A all that needs to be said but i would assume she is not looking for a relationship or meaningful sex.

• not interested in those type of girls a bit

• I don't really care, humina.

• "Wow, she's really into me"

• I didn't know you can loose respect.

• i would call slut and not do anything (unless i am super desperate haha)

I wouldn't be able to trust a girl if she was that easy to sleep with.

IS it fine for guys to sleep with people on the first date? Would you lose respect for them if you were in that girl's situation

• Honestly I'd wonder how many guys she's done that with, but that's it. Any guy that thinks she's a slut for sleeping with them so easily must think themselves a loser

• It doesn't matter and I don't lose respect.

• Nothing other than she wanted (either consciously or subconsciously) to have sex on the first night.

• I think she's not my type.

• I expect sex on a first date. And I don't lose respect for her, because I didn't respect her to begin with.

Why didn't you respect her to begin with

@jjesica346 --I don't believe you

That is sad!

• It doesn't matter

• I'm neutral towards it, sometimes it just happens. But if it's a girl who sleeps with literally every guy on all her first dates then I get a little iffy.

• I lose respect for her

• She's someone that has sex on a first date and she is someone who will never ever be having sex with me.

• Too fast for me, I wouldn't be ready yet!

What Girls Said 4

• We are back to this again. It's ok for men and not women to behave like this. Sometimes people you really need to look closer at the person and ask yourself why are they doing it. Some people think that offering themselves to some one is a way of asking for a relationship. Or maybe they want you to like them and think this is the only way they can be liked. There are many different things that happen in someone's life to create who they are. Stop for a second and observe and ask questions before you judge. That person will appreciate this

• Since I'm not a guy I'll just answer anyway. If a guy pushes me or even suggests having sex on the first date or had sex with another girl after the first date, 2nd date, or even 3rd date I lose all respect for him. I wish people would stop acting like crazy maniacs over sex. Its just sex sheesh.

then "if it's just sex" why wait for a 4th date? following your logic

@FrenchyRomain 1 month later... lol XP
      So you're saying I should give it up to him cause basically I'm not considering his feelings, correct? So why should he?

True... true i understand

• I had sex on a first date twice... once it turned out to be 2 and a half year long relationship. Now we´ve hit 3 years. Truth to be told we were friends (or at least knew each other quite well) before that happened.

• That wasn't a date then just a hook up