All we do is bicker.. will it end?

My boyfriend and I have been together almost 3 years. We are perfect together.. just completely meant to be. The only issue is.. we constantly bicker. We bicker non stop about every little thing. Its to the point where it just ruins the day. We are both in therapy separate and together to help with this. He says I have to have the last word and be in control.. but he always has to be in control. We both point fingers at what the other person did or said wrong. Its getting old.. it's heart breaking. I don't understand why we do this. We Are so crazy in love, we've been looking at engagement rings, we are so good for each other.. why do we argue so much? It's always so stupid. But then we separate each other and things aren't the same til the next day. It ruins the day. I don't even know if anyone can answer this.. I just don't understand why this happens. Right now I'm in the bedroom crying and he's in the bathroom with the shower on. It will stay this way for hours. I just wanted reassurance that everything was okay cause he had a bad look on his face. Now here we are...

Most Helpful Guy

• First, I'm not judging you nor picking on you. This is my honest assessment. You said you are perfect together and you are meant to be. Then you tell us why the two of you are not perfect together. Everything is not okay. If you are constantly bickering and having to wait until the next day to talk again, there is a big problem between the two of you. Your day is ruined, you experience heart break. Those are huge red flags. I would not spend any money on a ring until you guys work through this and solve it. You don't go into a marriage when you are already having relationship issues. You think you both are madly in love and that's fine. What you don't have is a health relationship. Many couples are in love, but that does not mean they are compatible. You don't make a decision to be or not be compatible. You have to deal with the reality of what's happening, not what you want it to be. If you don't get help and are able to solve them big issue, don't get married. It will be one of the biggest mistakes you both make in your lives. I hope you guys can work it out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol "we are perfect together just completely meant to be... But we constantly bicker, are in therapy and... it's heartbreaking"
    Doesn't exactly sound like the perfect relationship to me. Maybe you should look at yourself and figure out why you think you need a relationship such as this. It doesn't sound healthy.

What Guys Said 4

• Just break up already...

• Just let each other win occasionally just learn to pick your wins and losses.

• Ya, you two sound absolutely perfect together. Just perfect. Don't get married.

• some people see the truth but choose to ignore
    u are not perfect for each other

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah so which part of this is perfect exactly?