What do girls think of tall girls, (guys can answer too, just I mainly want girls answers)?

I'm just wondering, I'm 5foot9, and I was wondering what did short girls, average height girls and tall girls think of this height. :) If you see a tall girl what do you think? I know some of you might think nothing but I was wondering what impression do you think of her? I tried googling it but it didn't have any answers. I was just curious. Oh yeah and guys can answer too. What do you think of a tall girl (5 foot 9)? Like when she walks down the street. And let's say she's attractive too. I didn't know where this question belonged, so i just put it in dating, but I'm not really talking about dating here.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im tall 5'10 and pretty (not cocky, just kinda constantly told) I've learned to love it. Models are tall. U look great in almost anything that short girls might look stout in. People tell me i have a confident, secure presence. They always listen and respect what i have to say. Its ablessing and a curse though cuz i find that the average guy is about 5'9 and im usually attracted to the 6'2 rare range.

That being said embrace and love who u r!!

What Guys Said 2

• If she is too tall, then I might not feel very comfortably around her, as men should be taller.

Oh, well will you be able to be friends with her? :)

so 175cm is not too intimidating? :P

Not too much, even it's still an quite a borderline situation for me. :)

• More skin to grab squeeze

Lol!!! XD

I can be hugging her and stretch my arm and still can squeez

Haha! Lol! xD

What Girls Said 5

• I always thought I irritated them if we were walking side-by-side with one umbrella (usually mine, thus making them crouch).

Oh lol yeah, I would be irritated, which is why I should hold the umbrella xP

Well, as the [shorter] person, I disliked someone tall holding the umbrella because the rain usually sprays in to me thanks to some wind. So the only person benefitting is the tall person. If we walked together with two umbrellas, then my umbrella would just be in the way of the tall person's shoulder. So it's these things that I think of when I am with tall people.

I also used to drive an old car with a bench seat. If a tall person got in and got all cramped up sitting beside me, I also felt bad because I'm the driver and needed the seat pushed up. Thankfully I don't have a car like that now, but it's usually me feeling like an idiot for being short in these sorts of situations.

Lol its okay. My aunt is 4 foot 11 lol. When she drives my parents cars, she would always push up the chair. And then when my mom comes to drive it, she always pushes back the chair lol.

• Personally, I'm 5'7 and I really wish I was shorter. 😅 Honesty I never notice people's height unless is is a REALLY short pretty girl - then I get jealous.

Nice! XD Ikr. But what if you saw a tall pretty girl? Who's 5 foot 9?

Thankyou o#o I am usally the tallest girl in a room where I'm from. My boyfriend is a giant and makes me look small. xD

@Mollyxxx as it should be, you choose your boyfriend wisely girl. :)

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OneHeadTaller

• OMG! She's nearly as tall as me!

Same reaction lol! XD

• I'm 5'2 and I'm usually jealous haha.

Really? Are you sure? But thanks lol! XD

Yeah my best friend is 5'6, but I wish I could be taller. I'm competing in my first pageant and the average height is 5'6-6'0 😂😂

• I'm 5'10, so I'm just happy to see someone of my kind haha :p

Same! Ikr! You see a tall girl, hey let's be friends!