Guys: What do you think of an painfully shy and unattractive Black girl?

My friend's sister is extremely shy and quiet. She never talks to anyone but keeps to herself. She's not not the kind of girl that guys find attractive, She's really ugly. She has nothing that will attract a guy. She's black, she has acne with hyper pigmentation and has a masculine facial feature (manly face). She's also tall and skinny with no curve ( rare for a black girl). She in college but lacks social skills. She doesn't know how to talk to people and get's really scared when someone talks to her. She finds guys really intimidating, so she tries to hide whenever she sees them. She's very clumsy which i find annoying and she's also jumps when someone calls her. She never goes out or have fun. Her sister tries to get her to go out but she always refuses. she's very weird and it's hard to believe that she will ever make it in life. I wonder if any guy would ever find her attractive. I've never seen a girl like her in my life. Guys, what are your thoughts on this?

Most Helpful Girl

• So sad. Seems like she may have a social impairment. Needs to go to therapy first to develop her self-esteem

What Guys Said 4

• Hopeless

• Have to admit she doesn't sound very attractive, her best bet would be finding a Black guy

• Maybe because you keep calling her ugly

• I'd have to see her and get to know her before I could make a decision.

What Girls Said 2

• Jeesh... first there is no such thing as ugly. Just people who don't put effort into themselves. 2nd if you're her friend you should show her how to dress or behave in front of guys. Hopefully with confidence boosters she'll come out of her shell... n for god sakes stop mentioning she's black. That has nothing to do with her being unattractive!

• You're only calling her ugly. Of course thats gonna effect a guys answer.