Did she gave me her phone number just so I can assist her with in regards to work or did she give me it so we can talk on a personal level?

I've known this girl for 3 months
She would contact me 3-4 times a week
We would always say Hi to each other and she would smile at me.
She even offered to make me coffee and buy me candy.
She would tell I'm awesome and say I'll see you later.
She jumped and screamed my name when she met me at store.

3 weeks ago on Thursday, we sat right next to each other and we had a 30 minute conversation about work, school and I was assisting her with work related things.
She even asked me where if I lived in the city or the suburbs.
I asked her to contact me to the next day to assist her with work related things.

The next day she sent me an instant message and she gave me her personal cell phone number through asking to call her on the phone:
Hi, Name, I would like to speak to you.
Please call me at personal phone number.
Since I was busy assisting another user, I instead chatted her and helped her through chat.

5 days later after she gave me her phone number, I texted her phone:
Hi It's me, my name How is everything going?

3 hours 30 minutes later, she responded with
Hi, Name everything is good. Thanks.
Is there something you need or want?

I responded with I'm just saying Hello and wanted to reach out to you.
She never responded to my text.

The next day, she completely avoided me.
For 2 weeks, we didn't look at each other or contact each other.

After 2 weeks,
She stepped out of her desk and I noticed somebody was looking at me from the other side of the floor so I looked up and I noticed that she was looking at me

The next day she sent me a email saying Hi, Name with her message and ended the email with Thanks with her name.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think she is interested in you. I think she sees you in a friendly way.

What is your reasoning?
      I'm curious.

Well, even her text responses look completely professional.
      Also: I responded with I'm just saying Hello and wanted to reach out to you.
      She never responded to my text.

How about these actions?
      -After I assisted her, she says I’m very helpful and says Thank you and has offered me coffee

-I usually send her an email starting off with Hello and she responds with Hi but once I sent a her an email starting off with Hey and she instant messaged me with a Hey also.

-She saw me at a store and she jumped and screamed my name.

-When I was assisting a friend, she offered to buy me candy. When I declined the offer, she came in looking upset.

-When I pass by and say Hello, she smiles and says Hello back.

When I assisted her, she told me Excellent and No worries.

-She send me an email every three to four days a week and sometimes sends me smiley face emoji

When I arrive she says Hello and when I leave, she says Bye and one time she stood in the corner and said see you later

Tell me to have a good day or have a great weekend in person or through email

She calls me on the phone and tells me to come upstairs to assist her

What Guys Said 1

• That is such a confusing dick pull that I have no idea what to do with. Honestly, it seems to me like she just wants to be friends and started to connect with you again after she decided you weren't coming on to her (you know, when you didn't make anymore advances haha). I honestly can't tell you. I've never seen you interact with her before, but the best way to tell is by casually asking her how she feels in a confident manner. I would tell her how you feel first. If you don't act nervous and (not trying to sound harsh. Literally the only word that can describe this) pathetic, it will make her a lot more confident in telling you how she feels.

Thanks for the comment.
      What d you think made her change her mind?
      I felt very bad after how she responded to my text.