• Quiet but knows how to be social.
• Drinks socially, smokes socially, but never a regular thing.
• Still in college, studying in the computer field.
• Loves trying new things in bed and for oral as well.
• Average body ( thin though) Size 4-6
• Loves food
• Can be a insecure but working on improving it everyday.
• Mature yet youthful
• Has own car, apartment and full time job, struggles sometimes, but knows how to get things done.
• Willing to try new things always
• Sometimes sarcastic
• Dresses classy/casual/cute/sexy
• Very curious
• Loves a clean area but can be messy sometimes.
• Not very close to family for reasons but still associates with them.
• Plays video games sometimes
• Reads/Loves to Travel
I recently got dumped by this 25 year old who gambles, drinks and smokes all the time. Dont get me wrong, he's fun. He's a party guy, people like to be around him, he has a lot of friends. He said I was stressing him out though because I expected too much. Makes me question my character and if I need to change. Do I need to change anything? Or was I just with the wrong guy?
- Yeah, I would date you. You were with the wrong guy.Vote A
- Hm, not my type but thats ok, not everyones compatible.Vote B
Most Helpful Guy
Most of these could fit a good general population of girls. How you describe yourself and how other people perceive you is worlds different from the things you decided to put down here.
Also have no idea exactly what happened between you both the entire time to cause the breakup. Or physical appearance for that matter.
in my opinion only someone who has talked to you a ton, or knows you pretty well in person can accurately judge.
If you don't like what I assume is 'immature/never serious/constantly drinking/smoking/serious gambling (losing money) party guy' types, then yeah probably with the wrong guy. Either way no idea what went on.