How can I tell if someone really loves me?

People say they love me but I've had most turn around and say they don't to others... How can I tell?

Most Helpful Guy

• You use yourself as a gauge to judge the guy. If the guy's intentions are the same or similar to your intentions he will act in a similar manner that you do. If he wanted what you want he would act like you. You judge him on his actions and not his words. If he doesn't follow his words with actions that mat You measure his character against your character.

If he doesn't follow his words with actions that match his words most likely lying.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I could tell you how it feels, but I'm numb to the matter.

What Guys Said 1

• By how they act. Do they go out of their way for you just to make you happy?
    Sadly it takes 6 months to a year to tell if a freind is real or fake. Because fake freinds are so good at hiding it.

What Girls Said 2

• You should feel it and so should they, its gotta be mutual

• You can tell when someone loves you when you don't have to question it. You should already feel it.